Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OMP I am going to kill her!!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:46 AM
  • 15 Replies

Ok so I have had issues with my "sister" for years. But they were all controllable. She has one child who is almost 6, whom she doesn't have custody of and could really care less about him. His grandmother (her mom) has custody of him. 

She has traded guys more times than I can count. But whatever she was to guy jump that is fine. Here is where I have an issue. She is pregnant now, due in 3 weeks. I just found this out, since we don't talk much (she doesn't like that I don't back her every idiotic move). Well I got talking to my mom, come to find out she has been doing coke and crack the whole F**king time she has been pregnant. PURPOSELY, because she wants a drug baby. In her warped ass mind, her boyfriend (baby daddy) is so wonderful and he was a drug baby so now she thinks it would be great to raise one herself. 

Luckily both my mom and her mom have reported her to Child Services so they will be there for the birth to do testing. 

BUT SERIOUSLY WHO THE F*CK THINKS IT WOULD BE GREAT TO SCREW YOUR CHILD OVER??? HOW DOES SOMEONE THINK THAT WAY?!?!?!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:46 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
GreenEyePixie
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 9:58 AM

11 views and nobody has anything to say. 

rogerstammy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:00 AM

Disgusting....

SweetTea98
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:04 AM
Some ppl are so selfish...they can't think beyond themselves.
Mrs.Jolly
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:06 AM
Oh my go that's crazy I would call cps to to make sure they'll be there when I was in the hospital with ds some woman just left her baby there right after she had it 3 days after the grandma finally came and got it people are stupid these day
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sineado39
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:09 AM

Isn't there anyway her Dr.s can test her while she is pregnant? I am sorry momma, your sister sounds like a winner. I volunteer at a Childrens Hospital, and it breaks my heart everytime a baby is born addictited to Heroin or has AIDS because the mom just didn't or couldn't get themselves clean.

CoeyG
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:14 AM

Better she would have aborted than put a baby through the hell it is going to spend the rest of it's life living in....but maybe that was her intentions.  Some people feel that the world has screwed them over so much that revenge against the world is warranted...too bad this baby has to be the catalyst of her revenge. 

mabelrose
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:20 AM

its just wrong to do it purposely while you are pregnant. Its different to keep doing it cause you dont know you are pregnant yet. i am dealing with the same issue with a close friend of mine. her sister did crack and injections the whole time she was pregnant with both her kids. the oldest is 18 months- cant eat anything that is not liquid cant walk cant hold his head up. the other baby is 9 weeks old has seizures, cant eat from a bottle has a tube in his stomach to feed him by. and they are talking about having another baby. yeah seriously.

well sorry she did this but i honestly hope that they take that baby away from her, this girl i was talking about still has temp custody of her kids. JMO. 

norahsmommy
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:22 AM

drug addicts have damaged brains, they aren't thinking right. That would be why she thinks this is ok, either that or she is monumentally stupid.  I really hope that baby gets placed with loving CARING people.

GreenEyePixie
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:28 AM

Unfortunately she didn't go to the doc much from what I gather. She stayed away, mainly because (at least with my pregnancy it was this way) they always ran a drug panel doing blood tests. I honestly don't know if I will ever speak to her after this. I still need to respond to her email, and I can't because I cant control my anger.

I told her once she didn't deserve to have any more children until she could take care of the first one she produced, but she honestly believes it is her mom's job to take care of her kids. 

Quoting sineado39:

Isn't there anyway her Dr.s can test her while she is pregnant? I am sorry momma, your sister sounds like a winner. I volunteer at a Childrens Hospital, and it breaks my heart everytime a baby is born addictited to Heroin or has AIDS because the mom just didn't or couldn't get themselves clean.

LilyofPhilly
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 10:32 AM

Please let us know how this turns out.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)