Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

post's on facebook!!

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:42 AM
  • 10 Replies

What do you think of people that post every little detail of their lives in FACEBOOK or any other website for that matter. Example... "going to publix now and then off to date-night with hubby , kids will be at the house with babysitter"!

ive heard of this happening over and over again!

i think it's just stupid, more even when you have children at home, and even though if you have it private you never know who can see this..... i dont have a facebook but both of my sis have one and my mom has one...  and once my oldest sis. posted something like that,even my mom called her and told her not to put that, that if she wanted to post it, to just posted after she went out.

what do you think?

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Buggy979
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:43 AM

I have one high school friend that just started doing the px90 thing and all she does is make post about it had to block her as it was getting so freaking annoying...

Woodbabe
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:44 AM

It doesn't bother me. THe only ones that can see that post are the ones who are friends...its not like a random stranger will see it and decide to show up at the house that night.

Sexy If its unladylike, fattening or fun, I'm in!

PatriciaofMN
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:45 AM

I think whatever and move on.

makenzimommy09
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:48 AM

I usually post everything on there. If DD just did something cute, whatever I am doing on that particular day, and once I posted how much we got back on our taxes (THIS ONE WAS REALLY STUPID OF ME! I GOT TOO EXCITED LOL!) But it doesnt bother me...I like seeing what everyone is up to! Facebook and CafeMom are my life hahahah!

yasbobari
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:51 AM

haha ive heard of that one too, posting how much you got on taxes! i understand the excitement part though :)

Quoting makenzimommy09:

I usually post everything on there. If DD just did something cute, whatever I am doing on that particular day, and once I posted how much we got back on our taxes (THIS ONE WAS REALLY STUPID OF ME! I GOT TOO EXCITED LOL!) But it doesnt bother me...I like seeing what everyone is up to! Facebook and CafeMom are my life hahahah!

KristinRox
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 11:59 AM

If I dont want to read it, I just skip over it. People can post about whatever they want to post, and it doesnt bother me.

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:08 PM

There is a small circle of us that stay in touch every day through FB. So we post random things we're doing, because we 'get it'. My daughter lives far away, so I post goofy photos on her page.  

SP_Mama
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:15 PM

I post all the time and sometimes it's about us taking the kids somewhere.  My profile is private and even then it doesn't have my address or anything on it.

JessicaG45342
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 1:16 PM

BUMP!

CoeyG
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 2:43 PM

I don't think anything.  I have a facebook, only people on mine are personal friends and family/extended family. We like to keep up with each other.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)