Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Grocery Shopping

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:57 PM
  • 15 Replies

Does you hubby go with you?

suck it   rawr. fear me!!

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:57 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
my4boys2002
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:58 PM
No
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Kassie09
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:59 PM

Most of the time,no...but,every once in while,he does.I mean once in awhile as in 1-2 times a year!LOL

silvercrow
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 5:59 PM

Yes.. i shop once a month and he pushes the cart and loads and unloads for me.. also its the only way i will remember to buy his crap for him

Saracide
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:00 PM
He does it himself sometimes, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AdamsWife0901
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:02 PM

NO!!!! I always shop by myself, it's me time, haha. But since i'm pregnant now, I'm going to have to start taking him with me eventually, I shop once a month so I spend enough to get us thorugh the entire month and sometimes the cart gets really heavy so I'll need his help when I get bigger but other than that, I shop when he works.

BabyFetus Ticker

KatherineM
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:02 PM

NO I forbid him from going with me. If he goes we spend twice as much money

trist22
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:04 PM

Heck no! Who would babysit? lol.. I actually like to go alone. I swing by and get an Iced Latte and take my good ol' time in the grocery store while my husband is at home watching my boys.. I just smile at the "frazzled" moms that have their kids in the store with them and am thankful that I am there alone lol.

balagan_imma
by Silver Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:05 PM

Sometimes. Sometimes he goes instead of me. It all depends on whether or not he is working or like this coming week (I shop on Fridays,) I am working.

danie24
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:06 PM

Yes. Most of the time it's me, hubby and the kiddos.

Mom2LiamNMolly
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:08 PM

Our situation is odd because the sunglass store we own is attached to the grocery store enterence... so I go shopping sometimes and DH watches the kids run around the "mall" (8 stores in an enclosed building) or chases them around the grocery store with me. A lot of days, I just have him pick what I need on his way home...

stay-at-home.jpg

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)