Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

To marry or not to marry

Posted by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:21 PM
  • 15 Replies

Who's married?

Who's not....

And when  and why not.

I need some replies...lol.

by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:21 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
allurasmamma
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:22 PM

I am not. I have been in 3 serious long term relationships and lets put it this way...I was waiting for the perfect time...well....that wait...was well worth it. 

I have had 2-  4 year ones and a 9 year one....lol. I don't see marriage in my future.  

jillbailey26
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:24 PM

I'm married.  Why?  Because I love him and want to spend the rest of my life with him.

"Let us therefore make every effort to do what leads to peace and to mutual edification"  Romans 14:19

Brianav
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:25 PM

Quoting jillbailey26:

I'm married.  Why?  Because I love him and want to spend the rest of my life with him.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LuvEludesMe

I'm not married because I see no point in it. I don't need a piece of paper to tell me who I love and I like the freedom to know that if my boyfriend suddenly turned into an abusive monster (he wouldn't, this is just hypothetical) that I could leave for free and without any problems.

Saracide
Been engaged for 2 years. We like things how they are and eventually will get married. Just not now (:
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
bananahammock1

Im married.. Because I love my boo :)

poshkat
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:27 PM

married for 8 years in september because i love him and its what is right for us

redhead-bedhead
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:27 PM

Married. We got married on Dec 3rd of 2009.

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:27 PM

I was married. I became unmarried in 1989. Never remarried. I'm 52. I'm with Dan. By this age, all the 'typical' marital things have already happened for each of us.......have babies, buy houses, move around, change jobs, etc. We are extremely committed to each other and we both assume we will be together until death. At this point it will be a matter of which will serve us best financially.....living together or married. We'll consult an attorney first. 

p88hbear
by on Jul. 12, 2010 at 6:28 PM

Quoting jillbailey26:

Glitter Graphics - http://www.sparklee.com

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)