Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Life sucks right now..vent Update reply 11

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:20 AM
  • 14 Replies

The last few weeks I just feel like nothing is going right. My son gets really sick, then he gets better goes with a friend that they suppose to only went to the next town and calls me because his friend left him 4 hrs from us. So I had to go get him Tuesday night. Drove 8 straight hrs. Then I tried to have a day of relaxation and it was horrible day. The coast was cold and windy. Everything we thought we could do, was so full of ppl we couldn'tt even get in. Couldn't wait to get home. Then when I got home, i had a phone call that one of my good friends died this morning.

While I am writing this I am crying. I just can't deal with anymore at this time. I just feel like my family just doesn't care about my feelings. Like I shouldn't show anything. I cry everyone just freaks out. I can't hide my feelings anymore. I just want to be able to let it out, but I can't.

I just don't know what to do anymore...

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:20 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
momof3jam
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:26 AM
Talk to your DH, that's what he's there for :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
amarazi
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:29 AM

{{BIGHUGS}}

I'm so sorry you are having such a terrible time right now.  You should let it out.  Grab your ipod (or other music maker), drink of your choice, and hop into a warm bath.  Put a cold wash cloth over your eyes and just lay back, let it out.  Everyone needs a good cry once in awhile, it really helps, and right now you could definitely use it.  And remember, you're not alone ♥

CoeyG
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 1:48 AM

So sorry things are going so bad for you take this and I hope you feel better

group hug

1Giovanni
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:25 AM

Thank you ladies for your support. I just haven't been able to sleep for about 3 wks with this and other stuff going on. With my friend dying it was the last straw. I just needed to get it out and have a good cry. I am hoping things will get better soon.

glitterteaz
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:29 AM

Hunny go and take a hot bubble bath in a locked bathroom. You can relax and sob and no one has to know and try and get you to stop. You can get it all out and chill for a while. I am very sorry about your friend and I hope everything else gets better!!!

tericared
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:37 AM

Quoting glitterteaz:group hug

Hunny go and take a hot bubble bath in a locked bathroom. You can relax and sob and no one has to know and try and get you to stop. You can get it all out and chill for a while. I am very sorry about your friend and I hope everything else gets better!!!

This is a good idea..

glitterteaz
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:40 AM

That is how I de-stress I forgot to add light a few candles and turn off the main light. Helps relax a person big time...

Quoting tericared:

Quoting glitterteaz:group hug

This is a good idea..

X2  x3

1Giovanni
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:56 AM

I am going to go do that right now. A hot bath thanks again.

glitterteaz
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:58 AM

You are very welcome...I think hot bubble baths are a miracle cure for stress. I do hope you get to feeling better!!!

Quoting 1Giovanni:

I am going to go do that right now. A hot bath thanks again.

X2  x3

LavenderRose10
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 4:01 AM
Hot bath, spa music, lavender or eucalyptus or peppermint scents to relax you. Call a good friend it also helps a lot.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)