Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My whining post

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:08 AM
  • 21 Replies

Okay since I don't whine about it often I'm going to right now.  Today was a bad day. 

I woke up and felt as if I had never been to sleep, none the less got dressed and took Shannon to work.  Came home and planted by butt right here in front of my monitor where I spent most of my day looking for a hit as to what I could do to take away my pain.  The pain that starts at my forehead and works it's way back, I can feel the throbbing in my right ear...

It continues down the back of my head mostly on the right side, down the right side of my neck my right collarbone/shoulder joint.  Across my thorax and down below my sholder blade on the right.  Down into the elbow joint with pain in the biceps as well.  Spreading int my wrist and every finger joint and the back of my hand...down my back into my hips and knees and my ankles that are so swolle and red. 

I fell asleep earler, Ihad made sure to set my alarm so I could go pick up Shannon.  The alarm went off, I turned it off and bam just like that was out like a light again  woke up couldn't find my alamr (it's in my phone) but it was already 7:25 and I had to pick Shannon up at 7:30! 

Now here it is 2:05 am Sunday morning, I'm wanting to sleep but can't because of the pain.  and no OTC drug is going to help.  Back to the doctor on Monday and get a script for the "heavey duty" Ibuprofen, at least it will take away some of the pain...might just get me some wine as well...maybe tht two fo them can take away the pain for awhile. 

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:08 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
petalhopper101
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:16 AM

dang woman! I dont blame you! I wish I could magic away that pain! Hopefully the doc can sort you out but yes, if all else fails bust out that wine! =) nah, all joking aside, that's the worst....I'm sorry your body is hurting! hugs

CoeyG
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:28 AM

Quoting petalhopper101:

dang woman! I dont blame you! I wish I could magic away that pain! Hopefully the doc can sort you out but yes, if all else fails bust out that wine! =) nah, all joking aside, that's the worst....I'm sorry your body is hurting! hugs

At this point all the doctor can prescribe is ibuprofen.   I'm dreading the possiblity of having to go through chemotherapy since medicinal pot is not legal here in PA.  Right now if I had a meat cleaver my toes and fingerss would be gone gone gone...

FrenchGrey
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:28 AM

sad

mystified1958
by New Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 2:31 AM

Feel for you on pain issue. I too suffer and spend hours up at night from it.  I am headed to get my book and try to at least relax some of mine out.  Hope yours gets better soon,  or at least some relief.

glitterteaz
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:13 AM

Wish I coul help you hunny! I am a pain weakling I wouldn't be able to stand the hell you are going thru!!!! (((((hugs)))) 

X2  x3

tatar
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 3:16 AM

Sorry to hear that you have to endure all those pain Coey....I hope it all goes away tomorrow...

Quoting FrenchGrey:

sad

ff-princess
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:12 AM

if the doc is only going to prescribe motrin (ibuprofen), I would go ahead and get some at the store.  you just take 4 of them instead of 2 (if I remember right, when I got motrin by prescription it was 800 mg). 

now, if he's going to prescribe vicoprofen, I would wait until then and just kinda float for a while afterwards. 

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting petalhopper101:

At this point all the doctor can prescribe is ibuprofen.   I'm dreading the possiblity of having to go through chemotherapy since medicinal pot is not legal here in PA.  Right now if I had a meat cleaver my toes and fingerss would be gone gone gone...

mamapaparazzi
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:26 AM

Sorry about your pain, Coey... it's amazing how much pain can wear a person down.

danie24
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:32 AM

I'm so sorry Coey.

Have you thought about smoking some dope? Seriously.

Homegirl72
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 6:34 AM

Quoting danie24:

I'm so sorry Coey.

Have you thought about smoking some dope? Seriously.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)