Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My new Truck!!!!!!!!!

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:10 AM
  • 7 Replies

So.......I got my new truck!  Its a 2005 Ford F-350 powerstroke!!!!!!!  Its alot of truck for me but we couldn't turn down the deal.  We ended up buying it from a friend who just needed to sell it.  And here's the kicker, we paid...$6000!!!!!!!!!  Super super cheap!  It was late when we got home so I haven't had a chance to take pictures of it.  But anywho, BE JELOUS!!!!!!!!!  LOL

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:10 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
NSeni
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:12 AM

good.. that is nice for you.

but i'm definately not jealous. i am a very small and short girl, so i cannot drive a truck because i cannot see over the steering wheel. the only truck i'd be able to ever drive is a Ranger. so, definately not jealous... but u definately got a great deal that's for damn sure.

Ashmom614
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:15 AM

glad you got such a great deal--and were able to buy it outright with cash. Most people finance vehicles too much these days. We paid for out last vehicle with cash and it felt so good not to have any payments.

congrats on your truck!

ForeverInLove
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:17 AM
Cool! Congrats for you!

But, I'm still not jealous...lol. I prefer GM- specifically, Silverados and Avalanches!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
lapcounter
by Gold Member on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:17 AM
I'm jealous!! I was mad when my hubby traded our 350 off on a Dodge. We are looking at trading my Excursion (I'm just not ready I Love it) I cannot decided between a new truck or an Cadillac SUV. Congrats!

Quoting Aimee_wren:

So.......I got my new truck!  Its a 2005 Ford F-350 powerstroke!!!!!!!  Its alot of truck for me but we couldn't turn down the deal.  We ended up buying it from a friend who just needed to sell it.  And here's the kicker, we paid...$6000!!!!!!!!!  Super super cheap!  It was late when we got home so I haven't had a chance to take pictures of it.  But anywho, BE JELOUS!!!!!!!!!  LOL

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
p88hbear
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:20 AM

Congratulations on your new truck and at such a bargain... although I'm not jealous, it's still a Ford... rofl... plus I prefer my SUV to my old truck but I am sure you will get years of enjoyment out of your new toy.

carliemarie1015
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:31 AM

right on!!! I LOVE Trucks!!! ...but I'm not into Fords...lmao!

I'm hoping to get a Chevy Duramax sooooooon! LOVE big trucks! enjoy your new toy!!!

:)

toniojr1
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 9:36 AM
Yeah I'm kinda short so I prefer a suv. But good u got a truck for that deal
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)