Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

MILF

Posted by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:47 AM
  • 16 Replies

We are moms. We get called milf's.  Do you find the Term MILF offensive? ( Mother I'd like to F).

I know a lot of women who do and don't.

So where do you stand?

Are you a MILF and hate it, or are you one and love it?

Or not "considered" a MILF and love it or hate it.

by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
mommybug77
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 11:48 AM

I think it is a stupid term. I also think way to many use the term for themselves & I just laugh about it.

p88hbear
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:09 PM

I find the term to be idiotic and offensive.  Whether I am one or not makes no difference, the term is degrading.

Redteux
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:16 PM

The only person that has the right to say that is my husband.

CoeyG
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:21 PM

Yeah me being called an MILF will never happen, at least not while I'm alive...have you seern my avatar? 

danie24
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:22 PM

Hubby tells me I'm a MILF all the time.

When he does.. I tell him he's a DIFL.   LOL

NSeni
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:23 PM

Dont know if I am considered one and I don't really care if anyone were to call me that I would probably just laugh.

pandorasbox69
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:24 PM
I like it lol. Its nice to know your not just a "mom", we are women too. I actually bought a sash that said milf and went all dressed up as a milf for Halloween. Lol I thought it was cute and everyone loved it! Oh btw, I was 8 months pregnant at the time!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
silvercrow
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:38 PM

So where do you stand? I  don't care either way... i have only one boy so it will be interesting to see were it goes.

Are you a MILF and hate it, or are you one and love it?I use to be.. not so much anymore.. I loved it.. i don't think its offensive i think its kinda flattering in a weird way. I am the kinda of mom that all the kids like and wish they had expect my own child who wishes she had a different mom.

nodramamama311
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:38 PM

LOL!

Quoting pandorasbox69:

I like it lol. Its nice to know your not just a "mom", we are women too. I actually bought a sash that said milf and went all dressed up as a milf for Halloween. Lol I thought it was cute and everyone loved it! Oh btw, I was 8 months pregnant at the time!

BabyJae
by on Jul. 25, 2010 at 12:45 PM
Am I a milf? I guess so. I look damn good for having two kids! I don't take offense to it. I find it funny actually.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)