Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

so what do u enjoy doing

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:42 AM
  • 12 Replies

on your weekends? me i dont really enjoy it but i spend the time cleaning my house from top to bottom

If this is you and your child then please come join us for some tips that could help with your child's behiavor.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/111425

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 11:42 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bamababe1975
by Silver Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:23 PM

I usually work, but I like my job, so I enjoy that. I also enjoy spending time with my family when I can.

CoeyG
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:35 PM

It depends upon my mood and how I'm doing healthwise.  A bad day I stay in bed.  Today is a pretty good day, I've been hanging up my laundry going through some old papers that are no longer relevant and getting them ready to be shredded.  Moving an old desk (not heavy and it's on casters)into the other room so that I can set up an old computer in there once the computer gets repaired and use it as a "hub" for our router, modem, scanner and printer. 

Kmakksmom
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 1:56 PM

I love spending time with my family, going to the park, spending time outside if it's nice weather to do so, playing games inside if it's not.

danie24
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 2:44 PM

Picnic and play at the beach with hubby and the kids usually.

We go home to visit family some weekends, too.

Aimee_wren
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:49 PM

Well this weekend is sucking....usually hubby only has to work til noon on Saturdays and we'll go to Lubbock or to visit family but this weekend he has to work until 4 so I doubt we'll go any where during the day.  Tonight however, we are going to our local rodeo and dance.  Got a sitter and no responsibility tomorrow!!!! :)

Sillymama530
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 4:53 PM

Cleaning and hanging out with the kids.  I, as well as my oldest, go back to school on the 23rd so preparing for that also.

Sassy01
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 8:14 PM

I'm usually the only one home on weekends so I do housework and laundry, finish up whatever homework I have that is due next week. Plus I work on call even though I'm off on weekends.If it gets real busy at one of the facilities then I usually get called in to do intake and booking.

my4boys2002
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:17 PM
Usually doing something with the kids shopping, swimming ect...
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Momof5Teens67
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 9:43 AM

Me and hubby usually go shopping for groceries for the week but then we go on a date and we often also rent movies or play a game and we sit side by side cozy on the couch doing our work on our laptops which we both enjoy too. If our teens arent working we go on a family outing or play a game or such with them.  Lots of conversations and laughter among all of us. I love the weekends.  We play with our dog, cat and bird a lot too.

workingmom703
by on Aug. 8, 2010 at 2:58 PM

I generally work weekends.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)