Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

If YOU could change ANYTHING in this GROUP what would it be?

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:32 PM
  • 49 Replies

Just throwing it out there....

Do you like the group the way it is?

The way it was?

The way it will be?

wHAT, IF ANYTHING WOULD YOU CHANGE HERE???//

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KellyMarie105
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:33 PM

BUMP!

KellyMarie105
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:34 PM

I have a question tho. Since you know talking bad about the group gets posts deleted, why did you ask this question?

Sillymama530
by Bronze Member on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:35 PM

I would like it if everyone could voice their opinions without being attacked, and that for people who can't stand eachother to just ignore eachother if they can't handle it like adults.  If you (in general) see something you don't like, just move on.  There's no point in being nasty just for the sake of being nasty. 

offrdngal
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:35 PM

I liked this group when I first joined.  It wasn't the "battle of the religious vs non-religious".  It wasn't "I don't like you, so I'm going to have my friends join me in getting you kicked out".  It was fun when I first joined.

AnitaVersion2.0
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:37 PM

People who are overly-sensitive and whiny.

KellyMarie105
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:38 PM

Exactly. 

I have considered leaving several times, but I stay in hopes of this place becoming friendly again.

Quoting offrdngal:

I liked this group when I first joined.  It wasn't the "battle of the religious vs non-religious".  It wasn't "I don't like you, so I'm going to have my friends join me in getting you kicked out".  It was fun when I first joined.

I'm a 27 year old pro-choice, formula feeding, pro-ERF, spanking as a last resort, animal loving, meat eating, anti-CIO, same sex marriage supporting, public schooling, Atheist. I'm Gavin's mom, Nathan's wife, but most importantly I am me and you don't have to like that. Respect my opinion and I will respect yours. 

maciymommieof3
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:40 PM

Not asking anyone to talk bad about this group...just asking what we can do to improve and what are things that people don't like......

Quoting KellyMarie105:

I have a question tho. Since you know talking bad about the group gets posts deleted, why did you ask this question?

zipandzap

It is fine...I have not been here that long.  Give me a few days though and then maybe I can give you an answer to you questions. :)

offrdngal

Me too.  Everyday I have the debate with myself...stay? go?  gggrrrr

Quoting KellyMarie105:

Exactly. 

I have considered leaving several times, but I stay in hopes of this place becoming friendly again.

Quoting offrdngal:

maciymommieof3
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 6:42 PM

stay stay

you guys are the greatest!

Quoting offrdngal:

Me too.  Everyday I have the debate with myself...stay? go?  gggrrrr

Quoting KellyMarie105:

Exactly. 

Quoting offrdngal:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)