Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do your kids believe in the Tooth Fairy? (piog)

Posted by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:31 PM
  • 9 Replies

If so, check this out!  Too cool!  Too cute!

iCaughtTheToothFairy.com 

***You can get it for FREE if u enter the code Fairy-Proof  (only works if u type it in so don't copy/paste

by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-9):
Ton-of-Love
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:41 PM

Please bump when u view so that we can keep it up there for interested mommas :)

toniojr1
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:41 PM
Lol my son is only 2 we havnt got to the tooth fairy yet. We brush his teeth everyday though until that time comes for the tooth fairy
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Ton-of-Love
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:44 PM

Yeah, my 3 aren't old enough to lose teeth yet either, but this was just too cute to not pass on! lol

Quoting toniojr1:

Lol my son is only 2 we havnt got to the tooth fairy yet. We brush his teeth everyday though until that time comes for the tooth fairy

atlmom2
by Susie on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:47 PM

No, because they are teens.  They did believe until they found out about Santa and they knew everything.

CoeyG
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 9:47 PM

That is one that my daughter never did believe in.  I don't know why.  When her first tooth came out she gave it to me saying "you might as well give me my dollar now, that way you won't wake me up when you put it under my pillow after you've taken the tooth".  Talk about bursting MY bubble LOL

Ton-of-Love
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:03 PM

Aww lol

Quoting CoeyG:

That is one that my daughter never did believe in.  I don't know why.  When her first tooth came out she gave it to me saying "you might as well give me my dollar now, that way you won't wake me up when you put it under my pillow after you've taken the tooth".  Talk about bursting MY bubble LOL

lisa601
by on Aug. 7, 2010 at 10:07 PM

Not so much.  They'd rather keep their teeth.  My oldest did the tooth fairy with his first tooth.  With the second one he got money from the tooth fairy but decided later he would like his tooth back!  I told him to put the money back under his pillow and we would see what happened.  He got his tooth back and hasn't given another one up yet.  His brother is following in his footsteps.

I guess they don't care about the money.

vlester
by on Aug. 9, 2010 at 9:24 AM

lol my son is 9 and 2 weeks ago he said i know you are the one who put money under my pillow, i say well if you think so then I need to keep my money,lol

tinybubblez
by on Aug. 9, 2010 at 12:45 PM

he has doubts...but he likes the $.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)