Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Who is Ebsco Teleservice?

Posted by on Aug. 10, 2010 at 8:36 PM
  • 5 Replies

They call every day, sometimes 2 times a day and NEVER leave a message.  They have called for months now.  Glad I have caller ID. 

MOM'S WITH TEENS Group MOD

by on Aug. 10, 2010 at 8:36 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-5):
CoeyG
by on Aug. 10, 2010 at 9:02 PM
atlmom2
by Susie on Aug. 10, 2010 at 9:10 PM

We are on a do not call list.  Can I get them in trouble for calling me???

Della529
by on Aug. 10, 2010 at 9:12 PM

Quoting atlmom2:

How to be placed on our Do Not Call list
Customers that do not want to be contacted by EBSCO TeleServices can simply contact customer service at 330-492-2913 and request to be placed on ETS' internal do not call list. Requests are usually completed within 24 hours.

CoeyG
by on Aug. 10, 2010 at 9:36 PM

Quoting atlmom2:

Have you ordered anything through the mail or online?  Have you signed up for any "clubs" (even groups like Cafe mom).  Have you signed up to get sreaming music or do you have an online photo album?  Did you sign up on a bloggin or web development site? 

If you've done any of these things the answer is no you can't because when you register for things online part of the terms of service is that you will allow them to put you on their lists.  Even credit card companies sell your information to such companies and as long as you signed up for that credit card they've got you...that is why it is impotant to always read what you are signing or okaying.  And if you don't understand it print it out and have someone who does understand it look the TOS over before you okay it.

atlmom2
by Susie on Aug. 10, 2010 at 9:39 PM

I ordered  from Petco.com but I was getting calls from them before that.  Nothing else I can think of.  The do not call list should be a do not call list with no exceptions, except for police and fireman can call for donations etc.  I will call that number to get my name on their do not call list

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN