Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Forever in love?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:09 AM
  • 22 Replies

Before I met my husband I didn't think it was possible to be in love with a man forever. I have been proven wrong! lol I get so PO at my husband sometimes but I still love that man more than I could have ever imagined. I used to go threw life thinking I would always have that infatuation stage and then that feeling would end.... I must say I am so glad I was wrong!.. Just thought I would throw a positive post out there!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:09 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
anetrnlov
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:17 AM

I know EXACTLY how you feel.  :-)

danie24
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:19 AM

Yay! for Love :)

ForeverInLove
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:22 AM
Lol, that's my name... But not for my hubby, lol. I became ForeverInLove when I found out I was preggo with my son!

But, I know the feeling of the loving the hubby thing. Mine does some really stupid stuff and things that annoy me to no end. But, he is the one who comforts me when I'm crying. He is the one who cuddles with me wherever. He is the one that makes me smile everytime I look at him (except when I'm mad, lol).
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
NotUrMama72
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:22 AM

I couldn't agree more!! I am soo in love with my husband (no matter how crazy he makes me) and couldn't imagine my life without him. I always thought that the saying "You complete me" was soo corny but it's true. I love who I am but I LOVE who I am with him. 
We have a little saying that means the world to me "Truly and Totally" he said it to me one night when we were engaged and I was doubting his feelings for me. We love each other Truly and Totally and that hopefully will never change!  

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers

EireLass
by Ruby Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 7:42 AM

that's all well and nice, but your still young.......life happens......how can you say forever if its not over? 

danie24
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:25 AM

Quoting EireLass:

how can you say forever if its not over? 

Why not?

Do you think you will love your children forever?

allurasmamma
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:31 AM

Glad you have a happy life and all in love and stuff. (: You two make a cute couple.

MrsNocke
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:42 AM

wow so much for the positive post... figured somone would find a way to rain on my parade... ( what they dont know is rain dont bother me!) :)

mamapaparazzi
by Gold Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:43 AM

I like the way you think :)

MrsNocke
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:46 AM

Quoting allurasmamma:

Glad you have a happy life and all in love and stuff. (: You two make a cute couple.

thank you :)

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)