Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Public freakin' Assistance.

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:12 AM
  • 17 Replies

I dont understand why everyone cares sooooo damn much about who is on PA.. why they are on PA.. if they are doing what they can to get off it. Why is it everyones business, and why is every other post about either bashing people on PA.. or stating that you are and you need it.. or you are and youre never going to get off it?

I could care less.

East Coast Mama
in lovegirl on a swing

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:12 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Audreesmommy757
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:13 AM
Ditto
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
nodramamama311
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:16 AM

Because this group is full of immature women who are bored and just waiting to attack someone for thier own entertainment. Makes you wonder if they act that way in real life.

-42-
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:18 AM

I don't see the big deal with Pennsylvania either....

"Hate is just a special kind of love we give to
people who suck."

KristinaMari876
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:22 AM

people who have never gone through it have a lot of preconceived notions and myths about people getting assistance.  nobody has a right to judge one another...especiall with the economic crisis this country has been going through.   it's war time and it's hard on everyone.  the ones oversees fighting and us veterans so to speak here at home..everyone is affected.  I have been there and deal with the hostility of assistance and the fact that i am disabled.  people can be just down right rude and mean.  they make it bad for the good people who actual care and knows what it is like.  your life is your life.

eastcoastmama11
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:24 AM
Lol
Quoting -42-:

East Coast Mama
in lovegirl on a swing

hamptonj
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:25 AM

Quoting KristinaMari876:

people who have never gone through it have a lot of preconceived notions and myths about people getting assistance.  nobody has a right to judge one another...especiall with the economic crisis this country has been going through.   it's war time and it's hard on everyone.  the ones oversees fighting and us veterans so to speak here at home..everyone is affected.  I have been there and deal with the hostility of assistance and the fact that i am disabled.  people can be just down right rude and mean.  they make it bad for the good people who actual care and knows what it is like.  your life is your life.

SunnyJoJo
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:26 AM

I haven't seen a public assistance post in here in a while. I do, however, see them alot in the newcommers club.

People post that stuff to get a rise out of everyone else. I never feel the need to comment and explain my life to other people when it comes to assistance. Especially when someone makes a stupid and generalized statement based on one person they saw at the store, so I just use my back button and not care anymore.

This is my family, It's little and broken, but still good... Yeah... Still good.

eastcoastmama11
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:26 AM

Agreed.
Probably not.. the internet always makes people much more brave.

Quoting nodramamama311:

Because this group is full of immature women who are bored and just waiting to attack someone for thier own entertainment. Makes you wonder if they act that way in real life.

East Coast Mama
in lovegirl on a swing

SunnyJoJo
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:27 AM

lmao!  I always think that when someone says PA.

Quoting -42-:

bakebiscotti
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:27 AM

Because it's easier to beat up on the poor than take on the corporations?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)