Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lets give God our best and beyond

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:55 AM
  • 15 Replies

Let everything we do /say and every decision we make be prayerfully done for God's glory.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:55 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CoeyG
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:04 PM

You might want to im this thought to a certain few because obviously they have don't give your "God" their best...and I'm not talking about us non-christians...

Mandipants
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:08 PM

Okay. I pray that the Mosque near Ground Zero will be able to be built peacefully and without all the hatred exhibited thus far.

I also pray for Barack Obama and his Presidency to continue upholding the Constitution and doing a good job for America. Oh and I pray that all will be able to live with equity and gay people will be able to get married and women will continue to have say in their reproductive rights. And I pray that people throughout the world will have access to safe drinking water and vaccinations and reproductive health care.

Amen.

sharebearII
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:12 PM

Quoting Mandipants:

Okay. I pray that the Mosque near Ground Zero will be able to be built peacefully and without all the hatred exhibited thus far.

I also pray for Barack Obama and his Presidency to continue upholding the Constitution and doing a good job for America. Oh and I pray that all will be able to live with equity and gay people will be able to get married and women will continue to have say in their reproductive rights. And I pray that people throughout the world will have access to safe drinking water and vaccinations and reproductive health care.

Amen.

All of the above.   With the subsitiution of the word HOPE for pray.

You do not need the Bible to justify love, but no better tool has been invented to justify hate.

- Richard A. Weatherwax

AutumnLeaves79
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:44 PM

BUMP!

Rose_Marie
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:55 PM
I agree with these ladies. Many MANY times over!

Quoting sharebearII:

Quoting Mandipants:

Amen.

All of the above.   With the subsitiution of the word HOPE for pray.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Shellness
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 12:58 PM

This is something to always keep forefront in our hearts. Sometimes it is good to defend, other times it is good to walk away from ignorance. Just remember to do everything with Love and you can't go wrong. Pray for the ones who hurt you and live the best life you can.

danie24
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:26 PM

Which god?

tinybubblez
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:29 PM

Amen

AutumnLeaves79
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:30 PM

The one & only-- Jesus Christ

Quoting danie24:

Which god?

danie24
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:38 PM

The one and only?

Don't you mean the one of many? LOL

Quoting AutumnLeaves79:

The one & only-- Jesus Christ

Quoting danie24:

Which god?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)