Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

if you won a trip to anywhere....

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:28 PM
  • 29 Replies

where would you like to go and why ?

travel

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:28 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
CoeyG
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:30 PM

Scotland, Ireland...where my father's ancestors were from...hit all the pubs in
Great Britan.

tinybubblez
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:32 PM

Quoting CoeyG:

Scotland, Ireland...where my father's ancestors were from...hit all the pubs in
Great Britan.

ey, Ireland for me too...

i thought you didn't drink, silly ?

LuvMyLilMonstrs
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:32 PM

actually, Id would want to go to Disney World with my family.i dont know how much fun itd actually be, but in theory it sounds good....lol

danie24
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:34 PM

St Lucia!

It's just gorgeous and I'd love to visit.

StarryRain
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:36 PM
Hmmmm....Ireland is wayyyyyy up on my list. But I also want to go to the Netherlands where DH's family is from. Can my trip be a tour of Europe??
We'll do Italy, Spain, England, Ireland, The Netherlands, Germany, skip France, and maybe a day in Scotland? Yeah. That itnerary may change, lol.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
AngelCodysMom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:17 PM

Kansas to see my father and his side of the family. The last timme I saw them, DD was 13 months old and I was pregnant with DS. They are now 5 and almost 4. :(

ColtsFan1912
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:25 PM

Indiana

To see my family. My nephew is almost 5 months old  & i haven't met him yet & my family hasn't met Shiloh yet. I miss them like crazy

Kaelansmom
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:41 PM

Japan or Ireland.... have family in Ireland and would love to go back to Japan.

SunnyJoJo
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:46 PM

Jamaica! There's really no reasoning behind it except that I've always wanted to go there.

This is my family, It's little and broken, but still good... Yeah... Still good.

mcginnisc
by Bronze Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:56 PM

China...3 weeks is not long enough to fully appreciate all that country and its people have to offer.....

Claire

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)