Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Lil thought

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:31 PM
  • 3 Replies
I found this really nice dresser on craigslist. It's a lil more then what I was looking to spend on a dresser for the baby if it's used. I told hubby I was going to offer them less and he says either it's free or we are buying it brand new!!!!! So if ur hubby told u this would u still offer the person what ur willing to pay for the dresser or would u just forget about it.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:31 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-3):
danie24
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:33 PM

It would depend on the dresser. It's condition, how old it was, if it was from a smoke free home, if it was from an animal free home, how often it was used, where they got it from, if they got it new or used, etc.

If it's in great shape and you can get it for a good price, I'd go for it.

tinybubblez
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:33 PM

do you have to pay for S &H...?

buy a new one.

momofSkyeNShy
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 1:49 PM

I saw a picture of it. It looks really nice it's worth the $50 they are asking but I really only wanted to pay $30 for it right now. It's not that far away so I won't have to have them ship it. If I talk hub into it he can just go pick it up. It looks like it's in great shape has a change table on top that folds down. I mean I've only seen pictures of it but if I were to buy it I would go and check it out before paying for it. The only problem is the crib we have is white and the dresser is light tan. So they won't exactly match but it's not like the colors are that far off I mean they can look good together right????

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)