Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

menopause...

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:12 PM
  • 47 Replies

does it make you mean ? cuz it seems like alot of older woman *cough* seem really bitter and angry.

maybe they have a hormonal imbalance. what do you think ?

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:12 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:13 PM

I have no idea. My mom didn't turn into an old bitty until over 65 or so.  I am almost 50 myself, LOL. 

tinybubblez
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:16 PM

Quoting atlmom2:

I have no idea. My mom didn't turn into an old bitty until over 65 or so.  I am almost 50 myself, LOL. 

well, i would NOT describe you as "mean" either. :)

my mom said she went thru it...the hot flashes were a nuisance, but she never got nasty...at least not that i am aware of. now, my Dad may disagree. lol

CoeyG
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:19 PM

Awww whats da matter did someone piss in your corn flakes this morning?  Did you get a bruised ego?  Awwwwww if I had a quarter I'd give it to ya and tell ya to call someone who cared...As far as me and menopause I don't have those parts any longer so it doesn't apply to me...as I've said before...I'm just a BITCH. 

jabs54
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:20 PM

Interesting...I was just thinking that about the "younger" women on here!

bakebiscotti
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:22 PM

You know, using that as an excuse is as ignorant and immature and stupid as using your period as an excuse to be an asshole.  Older women have a lower tolerance for stupid

CoeyG
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:28 PM

Quoting bakebiscotti:

You know, using that as an excuse is as ignorant and immature and stupid as using your period as an excuse to be an asshole.  Older women have a lower tolerance for stupid

Older women don't have to have an excuse LOL

CoeyG
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:28 PM

bakebiscotti
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:29 PM

That too.  We earned it. We own it.  We rule

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting bakebiscotti:

Older women don't have to have an excuse LOL

SweetTea98
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:33 PM
Eh, I think there are a boat load of unhappy ppl..old, young, here, there. Its sad they choose to live that way..but, they do. I mostly ignore...
CoeyG
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 2:37 PM

Since Admin won't let me post this as an informative post regarding Lupus information I am placing the link here;  http://coeyg.blogspot.com/ http://coeyg.com/Lupus/Lupus2/lupusinfo

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)