Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

OK, Let's try this...

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:40 PM
  • 7 Replies

Since apparently we aren't allowed to make posts about a particular performer on America's Got Talent, let's just call him... Prince P. Not sure why they keep getting deleted, the second part of his name is an actual word, and means nothing nasty. Perhaps someone thinks it is a bad word???

Continuing from previous posts, please tell me who you like on America's Got Talent, and why.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:40 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
daiseymae2
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 3:43 PM

I don't get that show here. =o( I was really enjoying the videos on the other one.....

NearSeattleMom
by Silver Member on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:31 PM

I don't watch that show.

onefootcutiepie
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:33 PM

LOL....I think he's talented. I'm not obsessed though. Once is enough for me of PrinceP. I thought the climbing dancer people were lame.....other than that, I got nothin.

tinybubblez
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:38 PM

no comment...because i don't think he has talent. sorry.

dustinsmommy74
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:39 PM

I don't watch it. Sorry.

CoeyG
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:45 PM

Quoting tinybubblez:

no comment...because i don't think he has talent. sorry.

Yes we got that dear. 

CoeyG
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 6:56 PM

I am of course totally obsessed with him.  Just as when I was a kid I was obsessed with Liberace' (HEY ADMIN CAN I SAY LIBERACE?) and that is who this performer reminds me a bit of.  By John Quale's (by the way Admin that is his real name and I see nothing wrong in using it if you do then you know where to get the stick out of) own discription of the Prince he is an egotistical, narssistic hair dresser, everything is about him, for him and the world, as the Prince percievs revolves around him.  (which is why he changed the lyric on the last bar of Bohmeian Rhapsody "Nothing really matters but me") Much like the character "Jack" on the old Will and Grace (Jack and Karen were the only reasons I watched the show), his talent goes beyond his opera ability and he is not there to get a gig at the Met or Carnegie Hall, this is for a gig in LAS VEGAS,  where other Queens such as Elton John, and of course Liberace have graced many a stage. The Prince is simply an alter ego like Ziggy Stardust was an alter ego of David Bowie, "Alice" before he changed his name legally was the alter ego of Vincent Furnier, "Meat Loaf" being the alter ego to Marvin Lee Aday and of course Marilyn Manson is the alter ego to Brian Hugh Warner. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)