Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

When life gives you lemons.....

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:10 PM
  • 24 Replies

DEMAND TEQUILA & SALT!

Who else could use a drink.

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:10 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bupkie
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:11 PM

Aye!

shajdinyak
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:12 PM
Just had two;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
annie610
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:13 PM

lilywitch
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:15 PM

MEEEE!!! OH GODS, MEEEEE!!!

If I don't start getting some fucking help around this house I'm just going to start throwing everyone's shit away! I swear it!! Four people in this place and I'm the only one that can raise a damn finger to do shit about it!!!! I clean, they follow behind me and fuck it back up twice as bad then look at me like I'm the antichrist when I ask for some fucking help????? Are they out of their damn minds??!?!!?!?!?!

Oh, yeah, I need to get well and truly blitzed. This is getting to me. Sorry about the language....

dusky_rose
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:16 PM

No thanks, I'm drinking LEMONADE! LOL

Click above to join Motivate to Get in Shape!

Spidermonkey531
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:16 PM

YOU & ME BOTH!

Quoting lilywitch:

If I don't start getting some fucking help around this house I'm just going to start throwing everyone's shit away! I swear it!! Four people in this place and I'm the only one that can raise a damn finger to do shit about it!!!! I clean, they follow behind me and fuck it back up twice as bad then look at me like I'm the antichrist when I ask for some fucking help????? Are they out of their damn minds??!?!!?!?!?!

Oh, yeah, I need to get well and truly blitzed. This is getting to me. Sorry about the language....

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:24 PM

Quoting lilywitch:

Start with these and I'll bring some more in a little while.

lilywitch
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:27 PM

Quoting alexsmomaubrys2:

Quoting lilywitch:

Start with these and I'll bring some more in a little while.

You have NO IDEA how good that looks right now!! I'm not one to drink when I'm pissed, but it just sounds so good right now. I may have to make a run to the liquor store! We don't keep alcohol in the house and only buy it on rare occasions so if we want a drink, we have to trek our happy asses to the store.

dustinsmommy74
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:40 PM

ME!!  A huge one!!

alexsmomaubrys2
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:43 PM

Quoting dustinsmommy74:

ME!!  A huge one!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)