Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Where does the Hickey Go?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:30 PM
  • 12 Replies

Hickeys are marks of possession, so most people put them on the neck where they're nice and visible. Also, a hickey is caused by lips breaking blood vessels and that's easy to do on the sensitive neck. It's less easy to do, say, on the sole of someone's foot. Plus, nobody would see it there. Sure, you could put a hickey on someone's upper inner thigh, but unless they were wearing a swimsuit, nobody would see it. You might as well draw a smily face with magic marker :)

Join us on  The Park Bench!

thChristmas12.gif Christmas icon image by dancingelephant143Join us at I love Christmas

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
dustinsmommy74
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:39 PM

LOL Alrighty then.

Honeybun09
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:40 PM

Um......okay! Sure.

EricsMommy427
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:45 PM

lol

ColtsFan1912
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 8:53 PM

well now we know lol :)

SunnyJoJo
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:07 PM

The next time I go on a date I'm going to ask them if they will put a hickey on the bottom of my foot. That's how I'll weed out the keepers.

This is my family, It's little and broken, but still good... Yeah... Still good.

RazmatazzBt
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:16 PM

I don't think they are always marks of possession...but ok. lol.

taralynn74
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:18 PM

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

The next time I go on a date I'm going to ask them if they will put a hickey on the bottom of my foot. That's how I'll weed out the keepers.

lol

CoeyG
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 1:16 AM

My sister used to get them all the time on her neck  LOL.  Once when my aunt and uncle were visiting she was attempting to hide a huge one the usual way (scarf around the neck) however the scarf didn't cover much so my uncle began to tease her "You know Patty, the next time have him give you one in your armpit, that way it won't show..."  I used to love to watch my sister turn beet red LOL

FrenchGrey
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 1:18 AM

LOL Coey! 

I don't think I've ever had one...or given one. 

RoseWall
by on Sep. 1, 2010 at 1:23 AM

the ones i used to give and get went where ever i said they would. they were my mark of control.my domination. mark of my enjoyment.

i did agree with alot of it..

not keen on the bottom of the foot thing. i think it would tickle. maybe not

i liked this post

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)