Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Ohhhh Bahhhh Ma!

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:05 PM
  • 1 Replies
After a ruff night Tonight, my 14 month old Molly just made me laugh so hard I had tears in My eyes. I was recording the President on TV for my Obama loving 6 yr old daughter Caitlin. Seeing him Molly smiled and said Hi to him on the TV! I told Her that that was Obama, & my little babe who has little to no words, clearly said, Ohhhhhh bahhhh ma! Then started laughing & walking around saying Ohhhhh Bahhh Ma, Ohhhhhh Bahhhhh Ma over and over! Ha, ha! Teach em young! LOL! Too funny! I can not wait to tell my Caitlin tomorrow! :-) that's goin in the baby book! She does not say Ma Ma, but now says Obama! LOL!

I am Kelly, 32 yr old Mom of 4 Girls!  Caitlin 5 yrs, Lilly 3 yrs, Molly born 6/19/09 and my angel Elysse born 2/05/08, married to my wonderful husband Jeff for 6 yrs,  I am a domestic violence survivor,  infant loss survivor, swine flu  medically induced coma survivor,  I am a attatchment parenting momma, non CIO momma, mom of an awesome daughter with autism, and a passionate breastfeeding momma who will breastfeed anywhere anytime my baby is hungry, I have multible life long disabilities but am determined to not let them stop me, My girls are my everything and I live for them! =-) That is me in a nutshell!

by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-1):
dustinsmommy74
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:05 PM
LOl. That is cute.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)