Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What do you do to make your S/O feel loved?

Posted by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:45 PM
  • 11 Replies
Something really awful happened in my hubby's family and he's taking it so hard.

I want to let him know how loved and special he is.

How do you show love for your S/O? What little things do you do that just make their day that much brighter?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:45 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
gr8momto4
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:49 PM

I like to leave random sticky notes around in places I know he'd look...pants pocket, behind his debit card in his wallet, on the truck seat, sock/underwear drawer, in his phone (flip phone), of just random things I love about him or how sexy he is.

Make his favorite dinner followed by a candle lit hot bath

silvercrow
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 9:58 PM

Allow him to keep breathing and living :o)

Rose_Marie
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:06 PM
Haha! Too funny..

Quoting silvercrow:

Allow him to keep breathing and living :o)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sineado39
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:08 PM

I usually write him notes and put them in his lunch. I make sure to kiss and hug him when he leaves and when he comes home after work. And then there is that one special thing that makes all guys feel better. :)

elemnop
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:10 PM

Aww I am so sorry for what he is going through.

I leave little love notes all over the house and his car for him. Sometimes in the middle of the night I act like I am going to the bathroom, I go down into our garage and attach a note to his steering wheel.

I support him verbally. I let him know that whatever he wants to accomplish I will always be behind him with my support.

I also give killer back rubs, he loves those.

Rose_Marie
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:12 PM
I like the notes idea ladies!

Sineado, morning sickness and hormonal headaches are still kicking my butt but if they subside I'm sure he'd appreciate that "one special thing" ;)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
sineado39
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:15 PM

I understand! I am a few days from my due date, and huge with twins, so all dh is getting right now are the notes. lol

Quoting Rose_Marie:

Sineado, morning sickness and hormonal headaches are still kicking my butt but if they subside I'm sure he'd appreciate that "one special thing" ;)

Rose_Marie
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:18 PM
Wow! Congrats on making it this far with twins! And good luck hun. How exciting :)

Quoting sineado39:

I understand! I am a few days from my due date, and huge with twins, so all dh is getting right now are the notes. lol

Quoting Rose_Marie:

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
KaleaWXT
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 10:30 PM

I ask him how I can pray for him....then I do.

Rose_Marie
by on Aug. 31, 2010 at 11:19 PM
I've got that "mothering" impulse again where I just want to hold him and take away his pain. It works for scraped knees on little nuggets, too bad adults are more complicated!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)