Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Satanist Church/Exorcism*

Video provided on site. No human being has the power to exorcize God from anything. I believe this man is entering dangerous territory when he believes he can do this. I am a Christian, have my opinions of this ritual but I realize there are many moms of varying faiths & beliefs on this group. Your thoughts ladies~

Satanist Church Rents Out Oklahoma City Civic Center for Exorcism

divider

Satanist Church Rents Out Oklahoma City Civic Center for Exorcism

Leader James Hale Says He Wants Ritual to Be Educational for the Public

http://abcnews.go.com/US/satanist-church-rents-oklahoma-civic-center-exorcism-ritual/story?id=11524098 

by on Sep. 3, 2010 at 3:12 PM
Replies (51-56):
t_lawson
by on Sep. 4, 2010 at 9:38 AM
1 mom liked this

BK,  I read this article and it made me understand why some act as a do. They are really to be pitied.

People who feel inadequate are often lonely. Because they don't like themselves, they think others don't like them either, so they tend to withdraw, at least emotionally, from other people. Sometimes hidden hostility is a cause for loneliness. The hostile person is angry at people so he prevents them from getting too close through his negative attitude.KWIM This man is just way to angry.

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting kitty8199:

If he is trying to get rid of a stigma, maybe he shouldn't make a joke of it.  A "blasphemy ritual".  If he wants to educate people so they aren't scared, a good start may not be degrading other people's religion.

Excellent point. I am Catholic & I am familiar w/ the Rite of Exorcism of the Catholic Church. For Mr. Hale to refer to this prayer which has been around for Centuries as a 'blashemy ritual' is insulting to many Catholics & Christians who understand anything about exorcism & the devil. I added my post to another group earlier today & 1 of the moms said the man is playing w/ fire so to speak { no pun intended }. I believe he is tampering w/ the demonic world which is very dangerous~

You are no more Catholic than the Pope is Jewish. 

I know Coey...you are more wise than God Himself. Jesus Christ is the One who inspired my parents to baptize me Catholic as a baby & the Holy Spirit has guided me & protected me ever since. Your opinion is just that...yours.

blondekosmic15
by Platinum Member on Sep. 4, 2010 at 9:14 PM

Quoting t_lawson:

BK,  I read this article and it made me understand why some act as a do. They are really to be pitied.

Thank you t_lawson smile mini

People who feel inadequate are often lonely. Because they don't like themselves, they think others don't like them either, so they tend to withdraw, at least emotionally, from other people. Sometimes hidden hostility is a cause for loneliness. The hostile person is angry at people so he prevents them from getting too close through his negative attitude.KWIM This man is just way to angry.

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting CoeyG:

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting kitty8199:

If he is trying to get rid of a stigma, maybe he shouldn't make a joke of it.  A "blasphemy ritual".  If he wants to educate people so they aren't scared, a good start may not be degrading other people's religion.

Excellent point. I am Catholic & I am familiar w/ the Rite of Exorcism of the Catholic Church. For Mr. Hale to refer to this prayer which has been around for Centuries as a 'blashemy ritual' is insulting to many Catholics & Christians who understand anything about exorcism & the devil. I added my post to another group earlier today & 1 of the moms said the man is playing w/ fire so to speak { no pun intended }. I believe he is tampering w/ the demonic world which is very dangerous~

You are no more Catholic than the Pope is Jewish. 

I know Coey...you are more wise than God Himself. Jesus Christ is the One who inspired my parents to baptize me Catholic as a baby & the Holy Spirit has guided me & protected me ever since. Your opinion is just that...yours.

Pink Blondie Glitter Glitters

blondekosmic15
by Platinum Member on Sep. 4, 2010 at 9:19 PM

Quoting wilesmomma:

Nothing but the fact that they share the same goal in getting attention.

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting wilesmomma:

Quoting blondekosmic15:

Quoting Beatlemama:

It sounds like an attention-getting ploy to me.  To each his own.

Attn. seeker...my 1st thought also~

So was Glenn Becks get together.

What the heck does Glenn Beck have to do w/ a Satanist!? Your comments are way off in left field~

Glenn Beck & Mr. Hale are as opposite as nite n' day. One lovingly serves God & the other denies God's existence. Beck is reaching out to others b/c of his love of God n' Country...the other man is fostering efforts to offend God & encourage others to deny Him as he does. No comparison~

Pink Blondie Glitter Glitters

Meowmuffin
by Member on Nov. 16, 2017 at 9:47 PM

I'm sorry but this is kind of funny! what weird people. I hope this is a joke and they don't actually believe this. 

Image result for SMH gif

Southern_Song
by Member on Dec. 22, 2017 at 6:39 AM
Satanists don't believe in God or Satan so an exorcism makes no sense. Only Catholics do generally thought of exorcisms. Other religions do chaotic versions of exorcism.
dragonborn
by Member on Jan. 1, 2018 at 9:26 AM
Awesome. Love this lol. I’m a satanist and would totally go to this.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)