Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Welcome to The Cafe! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to The Cafe! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to the Cafe! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join me at  The Cafe!

by on Sep. 21, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Replies (11-20):
LancesMom
by on Sep. 23, 2010 at 12:18 PM

welcomeWelcome to the group Ladies!

dustinsmommy74
by on Sep. 23, 2010 at 9:31 PM

Welcome to the group!

redsox0404
by on Sep. 24, 2010 at 12:09 AM

I am 30 and live in Texas. I love getting to know people from everywhere, I work part time have a total of four kids. Two girls of my own and two boys from my husband I think this site is great. I am still new to it, but I think it is really cool for us women and mommies. I am having a trying time right now with my daughter and sometimes you do not want to hear people tell you what you need to do as much as someone to just listen and know that they are there for you even if it is just a cyber way. It still means a lot to me, I am a very active sports mom with my kids football is going on now so I am a youth cheerleading coach, right now. I have been doing that off an on for years if not with the cheerleaders the football organization. So anytime anyone wants to talk and I'm online just hit me up I'm here for ya.

Monique

LancesMom
by on Sep. 24, 2010 at 11:13 AM

Quoting redsox0404:

I am 30 and live in Texas. I love getting to know people from everywhere, I work part time have a total of four kids. Two girls of my own and two boys from my husband I think this site is great. I am still new to it, but I think it is really cool for us women and mommies. I am having a trying time right now with my daughter and sometimes you do not want to hear people tell you what you need to do as much as someone to just listen and know that they are there for you even if it is just a cyber way. It still means a lot to me, I am a very active sports mom with my kids football is going on now so I am a youth cheerleading coach, right now. I have been doing that off an on for years if not with the cheerleaders the football organization. So anytime anyone wants to talk and I'm online just hit me up I'm here for ya.

Monique

welcomeGlad your here!

JoshuasMama07
by on Sep. 24, 2010 at 3:26 PM

Hi Im Ryan(im a girl):) just joined today, I was wondering are there any moms on here that have a child with a speech delay? i have a 3 year old son who we did speech thearpy in our home for a year when he turned 3 we put him in a pre-k program we just started in august. he still is not talking he can say simple words and understands everything but just cant speak in sentences he really tries hard to say words but they come out totally different. speech theapry helped but not much at all only a little. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions that I can be doing while we wait on the child study application to be reviewed? he is also on a looong list to see a neurolgist. anyone else with similar experience???

dustinsmommy74
by on Sep. 24, 2010 at 11:20 PM

Welcome to the group!

billie612
by on Sep. 25, 2010 at 2:15 AM

Hi im BillieSue, i havent really been on cafemom for a long time, i got it and it was boring to me at first then lately have been just playin on the site and looking at the groups, i dont have much friends on here so that why i dont get on here much not anybody to talk to sorry'

Im 29 yrs old i have 3 wonderful kids they are 10,7,7 and im married to a wonderful man he is my best friend and we do everything together.  i live in montana, and u dont find many people from montana on here.  I love to take pictures and scrapbooks. 

sorry i wrote so much but i just figured that i would tell a let about myself if u want just hit me up to chat whoever wants to 

hope to here from u guys later and maybe i will check it out daily group hug

tara61479
by on Sep. 25, 2010 at 3:14 AM

Hello Ladies,

My name is Tara. I am 31 and engaged to my love of my life named chuck. We have two children together named Justin and Breanna.  They are 5 and 2.  We live in Iowa. I am pretty laid back and a friendly person.  Would love to get to know other moms as well.

OurScrapsofLife
by on Sep. 25, 2010 at 11:03 AM

Hello My name is Jodi and I have 2 mentally Challenged sons ages 19 and 21. I am a stay at home wife/mom and running my own home business, Scrapbooking. One son suffers from Tourettes, OCD, and Depression. My other son suffer from Frontal and Temporal Lobe Brain Damage which results in his sever short term memory loss, and he has sever ADHD. I suffer from Bi-Polar, Fibromylagia, and Degenerative Bone Diease. My husband is a Nuero-Psychologist and we have been happily married for many, many years. I am pretty much and open book so ask me anything.

ladyrose47
by on Sep. 25, 2010 at 7:36 PM

Hi I' new here i'm 47yrs old i love playing games and chating on the internet when i'm not online i'm working at mcdonalds thats where i work i also love walking reading romance books spending time with family we have to great kids we have a son 22yrs old a girl 24yrs old they are on there own and doing good my daughter is a manger at the mcdonalds i work at my son dose roofing my husband is a formen he builds houses and remodles them

I'm looking forword to getting to know every one and make some good freinds

from mary

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)