Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Welcome to The Cafe! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to The Cafe! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to the Cafe! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join me at  The Cafe!

by on Sep. 21, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Replies (1911-1920):
PaganMommy04
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 12:07 PM

Hi, Ladies!  I'm Felicia, I live in Colorado.  I've got 3 children (ages 5, 6, & 7) and a boyfriend who is a pain in the ass as much as he's wonderful.  I'm currently a stay-at-home mother while waiting for the next semester of college to start. 

melissah940
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 2:26 PM

Hi ladies.  Glad to get a chance to meet everybody.

Keeper509
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 9:06 PM

Hi I'm new to this kind of site but I'm very lonely

My name is Hannah(27) and am married to a wonderful man Aaron(30) he is WARNG. I stay at home mostly except a couple houses I clean, right I am trying to decide whether to homeschool or not. I think I would enjoy it a lot but with the moving around so much not sure if it is what I want right now.

We have a 4yr old daughter and 3yr old daughter and I love them so much.

Saille717
by on Apr. 11, 2012 at 11:54 PM

Hi!  I'm Saille, pronounced sail, or Amy.  I'm 38, WAHM, married, 11yr old son.  

angelboy2008
by on Apr. 12, 2012 at 8:43 PM

sweepingWell, i will start off saying that i am a twenty-one yr old single mother. I have a three yr old son. I live in pennsylvania with my boyfriend in our own place. I have a PART part-time job. Mostly my job is the housework but my bf helps here and there. He works a weird shift.

cjsk
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 6:51 PM
Hi. I'm Sylvia. I am a part part time hairstylist. Which means 12hrs a week. Other than that I'm. SAHM. My family is my life. I have a 5 Yo DD a wonderful husband and a cuddly dog.
Bluetick
by on Apr. 13, 2012 at 9:14 PM
Hi all! Great to be here!! Im from the blueridge mtns. Im very happily married w 3 kids... dd11 dd3 ds2 we live on a farm w 60+ head of cattle.. we have a herd of coonhounds lol i love playin my guitar living off the land and cleaning :) cant wait to meey ya'll
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Eddy_G
by Member on Apr. 14, 2012 at 4:42 AM

Hi I'm Wendy but I'm called Eddy by everyone.  

Soon it will be my birthday and I will be 45 - I'm not scared - much - lol

I'm married to Steve who is a fan of the World of Warcraft and complains that I'm "stealing his bandwidth" when I'm on the computer.  Tough cookies.  I love talking to my online friends.  

I've been on Cafemom for ages and have made some real great friends.  

I have 2 kids; Rhiannon (also known as little Roo) is 11 and my millenium baby - she will be 12 in May.  She's just started Comprehensive school - that's your Junior High.  Lots of homework to do.  She is a little ball of sunshine and even though she is not terribly smart in school (she works hard for an average grade) she has lots of friends and everyone loves her.  She is also a member of the St John's Ambulance Brigade and loves going for long rides on her bike.

My son Hywel (we cannot call him anything else as he hates it)  is on the Autistic spectrum but is very a-typical.  He is loud and gets annoyed so easily.  He doesn't have any real friends except the kids he goes to school with.  He attends a special school but will be doing his GCSE Maths exam this year just like any other 15 year old.  He loves video games and has quite the sense of humour.  He is a real diva and loves school plays - he usually plays the lead.  

My dog is Misty Blue - she is special too.  She is my stress-buster; going for long walks in the countryside helps me to keep it all together.  She is also very gentle with my son and crazy-mad with my daughter.  We love her very much.

We live in the mountains of South Wales in the UK.  Among the clouds and sheep (the sheep are the ones with legs lol)  It's pretty quiet up here 

I work with little kids in a nursery.  That's why I'm Eddy; many of the little ones can't manage the "W" sound yet.  and it stuck as a nick-name.  

Great to meet you all.  I've waffled on for long enough so now it' s your turn 

reggaetonera
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 1:59 AM
Hi, ladies im new here. I joined to learn new things and make new friends.Soy cubana, tengo un hubby grandioso mexicano y a beautiful 8 months old boy and one cooking on the oven:)...
feverishpink
by on Apr. 15, 2012 at 9:22 PM

Hi I'm Stefanie. I'm a school bus monitor. I have to great kids and there names are Briana and she is 14 and my son is 11 named Austin. I have been married for 16 years. I live in St. Louis but, I am origanally from Omaha, NE

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN