Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Cafe! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to The Cafe! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to the Cafe! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join me at  The Cafe!

by on Sep. 21, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Replies (1971-1980):
ArmyWife1422
by on May. 4, 2012 at 11:00 AM

Quoting MIA0223:

Welcome Timber!

Quoting ArmyWife1422:

Hello everyone, I'm Timber (21) I live in Fort Stewart, GA. I have a 3 week old and he is light of my life. I am a SAHM, and my DH is in the Army. I can't wait to meet all of you. :D

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tiggerluv14
by on May. 4, 2012 at 8:36 PM
Hello new and future mommies,
My name is Tammy Mclaughlin n I'm new to the group. I sometimes feel like I'm the bionic woman I may rent from someone, but I run things like I'm a di not intentionally. I work 2 jobs, take of my daughter, and clean up behind three guys. Uggg. But see I have a question and am open to any or all the advice I can get. I'm kinda concerned, two Weeks ago that I was 5 Weeks and healthy, my concern is that three Weeks ago they said that I was going to have to abort the pregnancy. Then two days later the hormones went to over 2,000 the funny thing is that I was so upset I smoked a ciggarette. Which I know is wrong but I had an iud. N I was wondering if I can slow down without quitting. N even without having any signs. Could I have a problematic pregnancy. I have no pain spotting of any kind. But I'm leary bc I had a miscarriage in November. Can any one offer any advice. Tammy
MIA0223
by Michelle on May. 5, 2012 at 3:08 AM
Welcome Tammy!
Doctors actually suggest cutting back until you quit on cigarettes rather than quit cold turkey since the baby is also going through with drawl!
Good luck!

Quoting tiggerluv14:

Hello new and future mommies,

My name is Tammy Mclaughlin n I'm new to the group. I sometimes feel like I'm the bionic woman I may rent from someone, but I run things like I'm a di not intentionally. I work 2 jobs, take of my daughter, and clean up behind three guys. Uggg. But see I have a question and am open to any or all the advice I can get. I'm kinda concerned, two Weeks ago that I was 5 Weeks and healthy, my concern is that three Weeks ago they said that I was going to have to abort the pregnancy. Then two days later the hormones went to over 2,000 the funny thing is that I was so upset I smoked a ciggarette. Which I know is wrong but I had an iud. N I was wondering if I can slow down without quitting. N even without having any signs. Could I have a problematic pregnancy. I have no pain spotting of any kind. But I'm leary bc I had a miscarriage in November. Can any one offer any advice. Tammy

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LadyCherise207
by on May. 5, 2012 at 8:41 PM

BLESSINGS TO EVERYONE THIS EVENING . MY NAME IS CHERISE. I AM 48 YEARS OLD AND I AM ALSO A PASTORS WIFE. I HAVE 6 CHILDREN. 32, 31, 28, 25, 7, ALL BOYS AND I HAVE 1 DAUGHTER AND SHE IS 13. I LOVE MEETING NEW PEOPLE. A LIKE FOR PEOPLE TO JUST BE THEMSELVES AND LAUGH AND HAVE A GOODTIME :)

cringle
by on May. 7, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Hello My name is christal. I have one daughter who is 11 months.  My husband and I have been married for 3 years going on 4. We just bought our first house and are excited to have no more apartment life.

I am looking to meet other moms and make some mom friends. I Work full time and take care of chloe so I dont have a  lot of time to go out and try to meet other moms in my area.

Thanks.

chiquitabanana3
by on May. 9, 2012 at 1:30 AM

SAHM.... Volunteer @ daughter's school, workout at gym every other day, run the other days, read when I get a chance. I also pray I don't get a Mother's Day repeat of last year. Kids were the light of the day, H was not.

knhrcm
by on May. 9, 2012 at 9:22 AM

Hello everyone. 

My name is Kristie. I'm 24 and have 2 beautiful daughters ages 4 and 11. I am with my life partner, her name is Leighann. I am currently a sahm and she works for a boxing company. I love spending time with my family and I love to make new friends. There is really much I don't enjoy doing as long as my family is involved. If there is more that you would like to know please feel free to get in touch. Take care.

Ciolino
by on May. 9, 2012 at 11:29 AM

Hey Im Jennifer!!!

I am 26, and im divorced 3 wonderful kids from the ex:) I have a wonderful bf now named shawn, he is 7 years older than me ..but i never had anyone like him, i really think everything happens for a reason..but anyways lol i really joined cause i love having conversations, i love getting advice..giving it if i can.I love meeting new people:)).simple smile

iveryace
by on May. 9, 2012 at 2:14 PM

hi 23yrs old looking for mom friends  

texasangel3
by on May. 9, 2012 at 5:23 PM
Hi Ladies and fellow Mommas. I'm Heather Christine I'm 24 and live in Texas. I am married to the sweetest man ever, Clinten is my whole world and we have a son that is 3 his name is Brody Tye I'm here to make new friends and get customers for my business :)but I won't discuss it on here :) have a wonderful day and any one is free to add me as a friend. I would like some :)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)