Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Welcome to The Cafe! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to The Cafe! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to the Cafe! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join me at  The Cafe!

by on Sep. 21, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Replies (2211-2220):
jerzeetomato
by on Aug. 27, 2012 at 7:12 AM

Welcome to The Cafe!!

Quoting helena1:

Hi, My name is Elizabeth.  I am a believer in Jesus and a mother of three.  How are you?

msbusychild
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 3:54 PM
Hello all! I'm Lynne, and I'm a married full time working mother. I have four boys, three stepsons, a stepdaughter, and I'm preggers with my first girl (so excited!). Ages are 11, 9, 9, 8, 6(twins), 4, and 2.
amysurrogate
by on Aug. 29, 2012 at 8:34 PM
Hello ladies!
My name is Amy, and I'm 39. I have two daughters. One is 16 and one is 20. I am also a grandmother. My youngest daughter just had twins in July. I'm not peoud of her getting pregnant, but I'm proud of her that she's being a wonderful and commited mother to her children. Her boyfriend lives with us and takes care of the babies too.
I'm a surrogate mother, and I'm currently working with a couple to conceive for. Since I'm done having kids I wanted to sacrifice my body to help other have kids.
I hope to make lots of friends on here and get great advice. :)
MIA0223
by Michelle on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:37 AM
Welcome Amy!

Quoting amysurrogate:

Hello ladies!

My name is Amy, and I'm 39. I have two daughters. One is 16 and one is 20. I am also a grandmother. My youngest daughter just had twins in July. I'm not peoud of her getting pregnant, but I'm proud of her that she's being a wonderful and commited mother to her children. Her boyfriend lives with us and takes care of the babies too.

I'm a surrogate mother, and I'm currently working with a couple to conceive for. Since I'm done having kids I wanted to sacrifice my body to help other have kids.

I hope to make lots of friends on here and get great advice. :)

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MIA0223
by Michelle on Aug. 30, 2012 at 9:37 AM
Welcome Lynn!

Quoting msbusychild:

Hello all! I'm Lynne, and I'm a married full time working mother. I have four boys, three stepsons, a stepdaughter, and I'm preggers with my first girl (so excited!). Ages are 11, 9, 9, 8, 6(twins), 4, and 2.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaTate
by on Aug. 30, 2012 at 10:36 PM

Hi everyone!

My name is Jenn, I'm 39 and live in Ohio. My husband Jerry and I have three children. Cory is 19, Jessicah is 18, and Jerry Lee ("Trey") is 15. Jessicah just recently moved away to college (thankfully not too far!) and a few months ago, my mother-in-law, Hope, moved in with us.

We have three cats (Hermoine, Crystal, and Sassy) and a Mastiff/Shepard mix named Hooch.

I'm actually a returning member, but I had to create a new account since it's been so long since I've been able to get on a computer again after my old one died. I just have THE worst luck with computers! lol

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting (and re-meeting) everyone and I look forward to joining in on the discussions!

Thank you for letting me join!

MIA0223
by Michelle on Aug. 30, 2012 at 11:46 PM
Welcome Jenn!

Quoting MommaTate:

Hi everyone!

My name is Jenn, I'm 39 and live in Ohio. My
husband Jerry and I have three children. Cory is 19, Jessicah is 18, and
Jerry Lee ("Trey") is 15. Jessicah just recently moved away to college
(thankfully not too far!) and a few months ago, my mother-in-law, Hope,
moved in with us.

We have three cats (Hermoine, Crystal, and Sassy) and a Mastiff/Shepard mix named Hooch.

I'm
actually a returning member, but I had to create a new account since
it's been so long since I've been able to get on a computer again after
my old one died. I just have THE worst luck with computers! lol

Anyway, I'm looking forward to meeting (and re-meeting) everyone and I look forward to joining in on the discussions!

Thank you for letting me join!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
MommaTate
by on Aug. 31, 2012 at 12:10 AM

Thank you! :D

breealexandra
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 3:03 AM

Heey im Bree im 19 and have a 14 week old daughter :) my partner and i have been together for 3 + years and are very happy :) and i live in nsw

MIA0223
by Michelle on Sep. 2, 2012 at 1:17 PM
Welcome Bree!

Quoting breealexandra:

Heey im Bree im 19 and have a 14 week old daughter :) my partner and i have been together for 3 + years and are very happy :) and i live in nsw

Posted on CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN