Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Welcome to The Cafe! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to The Cafe! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to the Cafe! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join me at  The Cafe!

by on Sep. 21, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Replies (2221-2230):
irishmomof2
by on Sep. 2, 2012 at 11:03 PM
Hi my name is Heather and I am a proud mother of 2. I am so glad that there is a place I can go and connect with other moms.
jerzeetomato
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 8:15 AM

Welcome, Heather!  Jump in and post often. :)

Quoting irishmomof2:

Hi my name is Heather and I am a proud mother of 2. I am so glad that there is a place I can go and connect with other moms.

dawn080759
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 2:00 PM

Hi Im dawn,

I have 3 adult kids.  and one grandson

ann945
by on Sep. 4, 2012 at 4:18 PM

I have two step-daughters that have been a challenge to deal with and I am wanting to connect with others in how they deal with the role of being a step-mother.

newbaby2011
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 2:10 AM

Hello!

My name is Kimberly, nice to meet everyone!

tucker42
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 11:25 AM

Hi my name is Diane. I am new to the group. I live in NJ and have 2 boys ages 3 and 6. My 6 yr old just started 1st grade today. I am a SAHM so this is the longest school day he has ever had. I am a bit sad. Very bittersweet. My younger son and I are enjoying some quality time together though. We are getting ready to make peanut butter cookies. Did anyone else send their oldest off to 1st grade today?

kcc3
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 3:52 PM

Thanks for the welcome, I am a Mom of 3 from Michigan, home daycare provider and avid camper.  Obviously new and not sure what more to say,  Do we use our first names, hometowns, etc,  

doostica
by on Sep. 6, 2012 at 5:51 PM

Hey all My nanme is Jessica and I am a SAHM! I am 27 years old and have a 10 month od who has been nothing but amazing! I had started up a website (its VERY NEW) that sends out daily playtime activitys for your baby specific to their age! I had a hard time finding DIFFERENT playtime activities for my son so I started a site that did! lol I am hoping to meet some mommies to chat to and maybe ask questions to if I have concerns because the doctors aseem to always find things wrong even with healthy babies and being a first time mommy I can be gullible to it! Oh and I tend to ramble (as you can tell!)

https://sites.google.com/site/dailybabytime/

Hope to meet some of you!

-Jessica

momwithone62269
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 12:26 PM

Quoting Cafe Robin:

welcome to cafemom     At this writing, I am a retired school principal who is retired but not "tired! The mother of one daughter, who is very accomplished, in her own right.  Care deeply regarding the future of our young people from  early child  through post secondary education , and work experience/careers.

I spend time a few days per week in our schools at all levels.....I serve in several capacities at church, including starting a  Homework Club. Regarding relationships, I am blessed to have life long girlfriends across the country.  Not in a dating status at this time, yet open to possibilities.  Do not feel the least bit desperate, since I married two more time, after my daughters dad (I was 19 then) without success.

Just relocated to Arizona this past Sunday,Sptember 2, 2012!.  A new Chapter...turning the page...so excited!  Remained in Denver because my mom was in failing health....she passed away March 28, 2012. She was a true friend and super mom..... my daughter wrote to me " I wish you well on your new journey..."

vThank you for joining The Cafe!

Our goal is to get you talking with other Moms!

Step 1:   Introduce yourself by replying to this post.   It will help us get to know you a little bit.  You may want to send a message to say hello to the other Moms who have introduced themselves.

Step 2:  Jump right in and reply to any posts that you find interesting. Feel free to ask for advice, share your thoughts and start some new conversations, too.

Step 3:  Invite some of the Moms you meet here to be your friendTo send someone a friend invitation, click on the "Invite as a friend" link under their picture on their page

Here is a link to the CafeMom Help Desk:
The CafeMom Help Desk - Ask Questions Here! FAQs, Tips and Abbreviations...

If you'd like your 1st name or nickname added to your posts, click here:
Would anyone like their 1st name added to their posts?

To share a little more about yourself, add your special days to our group calendar:
Add your Birthday and Anniversary to our Group Calendar!

To add a group signature to your posts, click here: 
**Siggies for The Cafe!!**

If you ever have a question or need any help, feel free to send us a message. 

We really want you to have a great time in this group!

Now click reply and introduce yourself:)

We're glad you're here!

coffee

Robin, Steph and the Cafe Group Mods

Join me at  The Cafe!

aprilyoga
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 1:34 PM

Hi everyone!  I'm Nancy, am married with two grown kids, and hail from sunny Florida.  I've got a pretty busy life with pets, my work and taking care of an autistic 20 year old boy.  I'm author of two eBooks, and working on finishing number three, founded my own website, and stay active every day with yoga and other exercise. 

Looking forward to getting to know you better!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)