Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Welcome to The Cafe! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to The Cafe! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to the Cafe! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join me at  The Cafe!

by on Sep. 21, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Replies (2231-2240):
HOMEBODY777
by on Sep. 7, 2012 at 7:28 PM

HELLO DEAR.. LOOKS LIKE YOU ARE ENJOYING MOTHER HOOD ,,GOOD FOR YOU ..ITS SUCH A NICE TIME IN LIFE.. THOSE QUIET MONENTS ARNT THEY WONDERFUL..WHEN YOU SET DOWN TO FEED THE LITTLE ONES.. GIVE ONE TIME TO THINK..HAVE A NICE EVENING..DEBBIE.. 

katmdodd
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 10:29 PM

I am Kat, I am a mom of 4 great children, Laura is 21 (going to University of Louisville to be a Nurse). Kyle is 19 (going to University of Louisville to be a Research Physicist). Katelin is 17 in high school going to be a Elementary Teacher want to go to University of Alaska in Anchorage. Jared is 11 in middle school and wants to drive trains. I have 1 grandbaby, Trey he is 3 and with his mama Laura in Indiana.

I am a Army vet, messed up my knees while I was in. I love to travel, got a taste of it while in the military. I come from a very long line of military members.

I am going for my second masters. My first is an MBA with a focus in Marketing. I decided to go for a Masters of Science in Psychology so I can help our military members fight the demons they bring home from the war. My father to this day will not talk about Korea even though he does talk about WWII and Vietnam and he fought in all three. He is the reason why I chose to change my career path.

JupiterMom000
by on Sep. 8, 2012 at 10:52 PM

Hi there.  I live in Jupiter, FL and have 2 kids.  A boy and a girl ages 6 and 8, respectively.  I have been married for 15 years.  My husband travels 3-5 days per week so I spend a lot of time online after the kids go to bed!  I love this site.  It's great to hear different perspectives.  I have so much respect for mommies.  We do work so hard 24/7 and get paid nothing except for kisses, smiles and hugs (but that's pretty awesome).  I love the time I have alone and my husband has been traveling for work for many, many years like this.  So I am use to it and my kids know no difference.  This is their regular life.  We have a ton of after school activities.  My daughter just auditioned for Musical Theater Company at her dance school and my son has started with soccer for this season.  So that is us.  Hope to meet some friends here!  Thanks!

twistandshout
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 9:40 AM

Hi my name is Kathy, I am 52 and the mother of one Show are youon that is 21years old. I have one dog and her name is Sandy Girl. My Son and Sandy are my heart. I love Cafe Mon, good food, Good Music and cool fall weather. Glad to be here!!!!

bibadiva73
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Hi. I'm a SAHM of 2 boys 9 and 6 1/2 with another on the way in late Nov. I'm active in PTA, animal rescue group and other volunteer organizations.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Lysistrata98
by on Sep. 9, 2012 at 2:46 PM
Hi my name is Gloria and I am an army wife and a mother to a beautiful, precocious five year girl (Anberlin) and I look forward to chatting with other moms here. We are stationed at Fort Hood but are moving to Virginia soon.
Mary_An
by on Sep. 10, 2012 at 4:41 PM

Hello! My name is Mariia, I have a daughter 11 month old, she's name Emily. English is my second language, and I can't write quick posts, sorry! But I very want have conversations with mom as me:) I live in LA, West Hollywood. I like make baby decor, this some my works:)

mami3times
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 1:53 AM

Thank you, so much for having me. I look forward to a great relationship with all of you mom's out there. I love to assit and give advice. I am in college majoring in Psychology if anyone evers need help or advice I am your gal...:)

Mrs.J.Fulton
by on Sep. 11, 2012 at 5:34 AM
Hello ladies, my name is Jessica and I'm 6 months pregnant with my first baby and engaged to her daddy. I couldn't be happier!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
emptynesst
by on Sep. 12, 2012 at 8:43 PM
Hello. Im Teresa. Married mother if three adult children,
And grandbaby #8 on the way! Glad to be here!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN