Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Welcome to The Cafe! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to The Cafe! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to the Cafe! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join me at  The Cafe!

by on Sep. 21, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Replies (2251-2260):
mom2two17901
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 8:23 PM

Hi I am Jennifer nice to meet all of you.

Jlcamp
by on Sep. 19, 2012 at 11:22 PM
Hi, i signed up for this a long time ago but neverreally got into it. Hoping to meet some other Moms to talk to.
jjm3only1
by on Sep. 21, 2012 at 4:19 PM
1 mom liked this

Hey everyone! I am new to this website completely so I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Rachel. I live in Tennesee with my Fiance and son who will be 2 in November!!! I am 21 years old and just looking to meet other moms who I can related to and what not! :)

GiGi2958
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 5:02 AM

Hi! I am a mother of two girls who is just looking for some good conversations and advise.

hfshss
by on Sep. 22, 2012 at 10:14 AM
Hi again
shilohkitten
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 2:43 PM

Hi all,

I'm a 27 yo mom of 1 (my son who is 3), married and TTC.  I work in tech but really love to be creative and make art, knit, craft, etc.  I'm teaching my son to dance even though hubby would rather he play soccer (he'll do both since he loves both).  We are homeowners (second year in our house) so we are learning how to fix all kinds of things and how plumbing works, and most recently we are learning about small engines since our lawn mower won't start.  We usually hang out around the house when we aren't working, and we like to read books with our son.  I get him to "help" me mix sometimes, since I like to bake, and he likes to mix eggs especially.

Usually when we put him down for bedtime, my husband and I hang out and watch something on Netflix...my hub plays computer games and I knit or go on facebook or sleep on the couch lol.  I like to be in the same room as him when I can, and I don't like to sleep alone, so I sleep on the couch until he's ready to go to bed.  

If I could have any job in the world, I wouldn't be able to choose!  I have a lot of interests and have a hard time narrowing them down (which is I think the reason I ended up in IT lol).  I love projects, adventures, helping people move, and learning new things.  

And hope all of you have a great day!

oh and I forgot to mention coffee.  I'm addicted.  To the point where my husband bought me an espresso machine for my birthday because it's cheaper to make it at home then go buy it (which I was doing almost every day lol).  

Mommy2be517
by on Sep. 24, 2012 at 4:56 PM

Hello All :)

My name is Mariah, I have a 2 year old baby boy & A little baby girl on the way :)

pregnant belly

squint1222
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 12:02 AM

Hi, my name is Theresa and I just joined a few days ago.  A little bit about myself, I've been married to my husband who just happens to be my best friend for 14 yrs.  We have three beautiful, fun loving girls ages 11 yrs old, 8 yrs old, and 10 months old:)  I'm a nurse but  I'm on an indefinite hiatus to raise my girls since nursing hours conflict too much with family time (weekends and holidays) however I run a daycare from home so I'm definitely always busy:)  I'm an animal lover; have several pets of the furry persuasion:)  I love to giggle and laugh and have an all around good time with my family and friends.  I've been known to say what I mean and mean what I say, can be sarcastic at times, but all in all know how to play nice in the sandbox, lol.  Life is short so I live it to the fullest and I make sure to laugh and smile at least on a hourly basis which isn't hard in my house!   If you're interested in striking up conversation and becoming friends you can repy or message me and we can chat chat chat:)

KATUDESIGN
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 4:05 AM

Hey Everyone,

my name is Katu from London.

I joined your group because I would like to meet moms and get to know there interest in storybooks or any cute thing that involve illustrating for babies and all the other little cuteness on the world. Im designing illustrations for storybooks, and I would love to know what a todays mom would love to read to their kids. I also would like to create furnitures, wall paintings, stickers, clothes, or any gift material. The aim is to be able to make children smile! I hope youll be open to share your thoughts with me, Im really looking forward to it!

If your interested in my work, youre welcome to check my blog and/or facebook page. http://katudesign.blogspot.co.uk/ http://www.facebook.com/katudesign.illustrations

Ashbee_Brown
by on Sep. 25, 2012 at 12:52 PM

Good Afternoon Ladies.

My Name is Ashley Brown I am engaged to my fiance of 3 years, with 1 child ( not biologically his, dated on the internet for 1 year and had her) she is 2.5 and pregnant with my second due in 24 days, ( not  biplogically his, we broke up for 4 mths and it happened) I am looking for new people to talk to and get advice when needed! Anything jsut msg me!:)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)