Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Cafe! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to The Cafe! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to the Cafe! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join me at  The Cafe!

by on Sep. 21, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Replies (2261-2270):
joshmomma
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 12:10 PM

hi i am 23 years old with a 3 yrs old son i i want your advice on this .I had my last normal menstural period on the 16th of August 2012 which was 4 days early and then on the 12th i took a hpt and it said positive then few hr after i started spotting for the rest of the day then the next day it was flowing lightly then stop then flow and stop it was very abnormal and it only lasted 2 days took pregnancy test since and they are negative but i have symptoms of pregnancy like tender breast head ache fatigue bloating and slight cramping food cravings feels dizzy and light headed and bad feelings can i be pregnant still

laughingsqua125
by on Sep. 26, 2012 at 3:18 PM

hi everybody my name is Shirley im 58yrsold

married 16yrs

have 4 grown kids

i ama k-9 parent of 5

ec19863
by on Sep. 27, 2012 at 6:54 PM
Hi my name is erica. I'm mother of 5. 3 are mine 2 are his.iam 26yrsold in medical feild. Trying to connect with other moms
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
xCaRrIe3137x
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Heyy Ladies! My name is Carrie. I'm 25 years old,I have 3 children..Mikayla is 7,James is 4 and Mckenzie is 20 months. I've been with their father for 8 years, I am a stay at home mom..We live in western Massachusetts..hope to meet some new moms :]

Feel free to add me :]

LyTe684
by Tasha on Sep. 28, 2012 at 12:58 PM

Welcome ladies! :)

nicelady1965
by on Sep. 28, 2012 at 2:54 PM

hello, how u doing?  hope well,

Rosebud333776
by on Sep. 30, 2012 at 2:40 PM
Hi I'm new to the group. I Am looking forward to being a part of the Cafe and meeting all of you!
CheekyLilRunt
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 4:59 AM

Hello! My name is Heather and I love this site so far! Hope to make tons of friends and learn lots of new things. Don't be strangers! 

~The Plew Crew~

judebug43
by on Oct. 1, 2012 at 7:36 PM

Hi! My name is Judy and I am a mom of four of my own and two soon to be heart adopted kids.  I am a widow but recently got engaged to a great guy I met a year ago last Friday.  My late husband died 3 years ago at the end of this month from complications from a 3 year battle with Leukemia.  I just graduated this spring with honors from college and am now a Medical Assistant.  My fiance, Mark, is working on his Masters and drives semi.

ladybug

JTodaro
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 10:05 AM

My name is Jennifer and I live in GA. I have a wonderful husband, a 4yr old daughter and 3 step-sons 14, 12, 11. We both work FT and go to school FT so we stay pretty busy. My husband and I are looking to meet other couples with children to enjoy play dates as well as parent's nights out. Look forward to meeting other cafe mom's both virtually and live!

family car

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)