Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Welcome to The Cafe! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to The Cafe! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to the Cafe! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join me at  The Cafe!

by on Sep. 21, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Replies (2271-2280):
GNWinston
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 3:40 PM

Hey ladies,

I'm Gerry (25) mom to Phoenix- 7 and Jace- 3. Living in Charlotte NC. SAHM for now. Just started my own business. Looking to network and make some friends :)

Lynniese2004
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 4:14 PM

Hey guys. This is my first time on any mom websites but I have heard a lot about this site so I decided to give it a shot. I am a single mother of 1, a girl. She is my heart and my everything. She will be 8 in November but she is super out-going and has an amazing passion for life. Hobbies for me include scrap booking, sewing, dancing, and just having fun . Um.... I really hate talking about myself. Lol. So this is were I will start for now. Lol.

Mummy2btake3
by on Oct. 3, 2012 at 7:05 PM
Hi my name is kassey, I have two beautiful children 3 & 9 and a baby boy on the way, I joined this group to see if I can find anyone in the same boat as myself 25weeks pregnant, low fundal height and below average amniotic fluid. I am so worried and have no idea what this is about as my last two pregnancies were a breeze! Any advice appreciated
JudyAnnMomof4
by on Oct. 5, 2012 at 2:13 AM

Hello,I am Judy.I am 52 years-old.I am a Mom of and Grandma to 4.Doug sr. and I have been married for 35 years.I Love to cook,read,and crochet.I watch Dexter,Law & Order(all),true crime shows and The Young and the Restless(down to only one!)I am disabled but so far can still clean and cook-most days.I write letters to my family,keep up on FB with my kids.   I came here for friends,conversation.Well that's me.Peace,Judy

kerryanneo
by on Oct. 6, 2012 at 9:55 PM

I'm Kerry.  Nice to meet everyone!!

eponymous1
by on Oct. 9, 2012 at 9:56 AM

Hello, I am new to CafeMom.  I live in Oakland County, Michigan, have been divorced for 2 years, have 3 wonderful kids, and am a preschool teacher.  I have a wonderful boyfriend that I get to see on the weekends (lives about an hour away).  My interests include music (mostly indie rock), reading, exercise, playing guitar and spirituality.     I hope to make some friends here!   :)

Back2Him
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 2:31 PM

Hello all! My name is Sara, I am 29 years old. I live in WI with my husband and two children. I LOVE LOVE LOVE to bake and cook! I just started getting into cake decorating this year.

I am a stay at home mom and student with 3 weeks of class ledt until graduation.

I like to read, walk, watch movies and relax with friends and family!

ninamsi
by Member on Oct. 10, 2012 at 3:18 PM

Quoting JudyAnnMomof4:

Hello,I am Judy.I am 52 years-old.I am a Mom of and Grandma to 4.Doug sr. and I have been married for 35 years.I Love to cook,read,and crochet.I watch Dexter,Law & Order(all),true crime shows and The Young and the Restless(down to only one!)I am disabled but so far can still clean and cook-most days.I write letters to my family,keep up on FB with my kids.   I came here for friends,conversation.Well that's me.Peace,Judy

Welcome!  I am always glad to see someone closer to my age.  I hope you are enjoying the group. 

SimpleComSense
by on Oct. 10, 2012 at 7:45 PM

I am a mom and a Nana.  I live with my husband of 31yrs, my 27yr old daughter and my soon to be 4yr old grandson.  In 8wks or so...we will have a baby girl as well.  I stay at home and take care of the house and kid(s) and my daughter and husband work outside the house.  I think they have it easier but, I love it anyway!  I am a professional baker, I love photography, hiking, reading and I love to write.  I have a very good sense of humor and I tend to see the amusing side of life.  It's that...or...well, you really don't want to know!  I hope we enjoy our time together.love you sign

MaestraMama7
by on Oct. 11, 2012 at 7:11 PM

Hello! Just joined. Married to former Marine, have a son, 11 months old, and pregnant with number 2 due in May. We live in White Plains, NY. :)hugs

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)