Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Cafe! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to The Cafe! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to the Cafe! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join me at  The Cafe!

by on Sep. 21, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Replies (2281-2290):
smac28
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 10:19 AM

Hi ! I am new here! Still fairly new to Cafemom in general. I am Sarey, 29, married to my amazing hubby. We have a 10 month old son who is our entire world! Hmm thats all I guess for now :)

LyTe684
by Tasha on Oct. 12, 2012 at 1:19 PM

Welcome ladies! :)

R3G1N4_L0V3
by Member on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:03 PM

Hi Mommies! =)

My name is Regina and I am 24 years old. I have a wonderful 8 month old baby girl, she is such an amazing and content baby =). I have been with my SO for 6 wonderful years . I am currently a SAHM but before my daughter I used to work as a graphic designer at my step dads print shop.

Lets chat =) Looking forward to meeting some awesome mommies here!

kscc
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:25 PM

Hi Fabulous Ladies! My name is Kimbelry Ann.  I am married to an amazing man, who is also a marine and we have a beautiful daughter.  I teach yoga, guide in nutrition and own a website, that is designed to unite women with strength, confidence and courage.  I love fitness, reading and learning about new things! I would love to get to know you all!  Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

kscc
by on Oct. 12, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Marine wives have to stick together! :)

ginalyn
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 7:13 AM
Hello! I'm new to the group but not to cafemom. I'm 32 and a mother of 4. I just had my 4th Aug 28th. My other three are 12, 8, and 7. My 12 and 8yr old are girls. My 7yr and 1mo(almost 2mo) old are boys. I'm so done, this factory is closed for repairs lol. Matter of fact I just got my tubes tied this pass Wed but I know women who still have gotten pregnant. Anuyways, I'm single, I was married once upon a time for 7 1/2 yrs and separated in 2010 and divorced in 2011. I was not dealing with it all that well and was out being stupid and drinking and careless and that's how I ended up pregnant with my 4th by a good friend of mine which was a total shock...so needless to say I've pretty much quit drinking! Anyways I live in GA but I'm from VA. I look forward to chatting with you all and hope to make new friends. :-)
CafeMom Tickers
Pink_Love
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Hi! I'm Lyv, 26 years old. I access CM from my phone only. I have 3 kids Dallas is 6, in kindergarten and has mild cerebral palsy and dystonia affecting her left extremities (sp?). Sierra is 4 and is Pre-K she is my girlie girl. Then there's my son Charles who is 3, he normally goes by his middle name -Hunter- but I have a tendency to call him Charlie or Charles. He was named after 3 amazing men DH's grandpa, DH's uncle, and my Uncle, Hunter came from DH being an avid hunter. We are a true country family, *Honey Boo Boo's family are not the normal true country* anyways, I have been married for 7 years to my high school sweetheart. I'm very very talkative. And can't wait to get chatting with all the ladies here!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
hlee87
by on Oct. 13, 2012 at 9:10 PM

hello im hannah from dallas, tx and im 25 yrs old and i joined cafe moms beacuse i need to meet other moms that understand me and my situations... and not trying to get avice from my bachlor friends! I have a 3 year old named Kaylin who goes to a montessori and baby boy on the way in January.  I am a medical assistant but currently a stay at home mom.  This is all so  new and inimidating but i hope i get to meet som great people :)

CSImom78
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Hello my name is Jennifer.

I have two wonderful kids, a boy and a girl,they are 10 and 12.

We currently moved from FL to PA. So far I am loving but I want to meet knew people. So here I am!

Hope everyone is having a blessed day.

P.S. The one in the back is my nephew and the two in the front are my pride and joy.

Saintsational
by on Oct. 15, 2012 at 4:57 PM
I'm Amy. Mom to a DD who is 3 and a DS who is almost 1. Been on CM for awhile and just wanted to branch out into other groups.

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)