Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Cafe! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to The Cafe! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to the Cafe! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join me at  The Cafe!

by on Sep. 21, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Replies (2361-2370):
christina1178
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 1:40 PM
Hello everyone. My name is Christina and I'm a mother of four (14,13, 8 & 3) and I work PT at two jobs. I have been married for 14 years and share my birthday with cafemom and been her since the beginning lol. I will be 34 on Thursday :) nice to be a part of the group! Have a great day and thanks for reading.
mississippigal
by New Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:01 PM

Hi ladies i'm Karen from Mississippi, been here day one. I really love Cafe Mom.how are you

MelissaRJ26
by New Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:04 PM
Hi my name is Melissa. I'm 31 married and have a 7 year old daughter.

Chloesdream
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:08 PM

Hello all!!! My name is Dianyra from Puerto Rico but you can call me Daya or just D'. I'm the mother of a one year old princess, Karolina ZoĆ©! I have to say I have really enjoyed being part of this website!

I'm a believer!!! Love organizing parties and the like, helping others and DIY's; I'm also a chocolate-mint lover :-)

Glad to be here!!!

MojaveGreen
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 2:55 PM

I have a son in his 20's and married. I do a lot of photographing and art. Trying to start a bussieness on redoing dressers, in-table, night stands coffee tables and table tops only. Make them look like anything.

Naturalblossom
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 3:35 PM
hello everyone! my name is Michelle, im 36 weeks with my first, 22 years old engaged to a great guy (28yrsold) who im learning alot from! love to meet new people
genav
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 3:54 PM
Hey everyone my name is gena :)
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
Alta2008
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:12 PM

Hello, I have been a cafemom member since 2008, hope to get to know some ladies here. Thanks for having me. Have a great day.

mrssomebody
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:24 PM

Hi everyone, My name is Darlene.  I am 49 years young, have a 23 yr old son and identical twin 16 yr. old daughters.  I'm a single mom and work full time.  I enjoy crafting and horror movies.  Love trying new things and I think this is a great place to be!!!

Dar

PrfctlyFlawed
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 4:54 PM
My names is Elise. I am a mother to two beautiful daughter and two handsome step sons. My husband is my best friend and is an amazing dad!
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)