Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Welcome to The Cafe! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to The Cafe! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to the Cafe! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join me at  The Cafe!

by on Sep. 21, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Replies (2371-2380):
guiltymom1023
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:04 PM

Hello, I'm a single mom to a beautiful 2 year old girl who is my world.  I don't have the internets at home at the moment so I sneek on at work for a little sanity.  Would love to talk to other moms in my position.

jcarag
by New Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 5:29 PM

Hello,

My name is Julie, age 39. I am married with 5 children ages from 19 years, 16 years, 13 years, 8 years and 3 years old.

MzKatD
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:01 PM

Hey everyone,

My name is Katrina. I have been with my SO for 8 yrs and have 3 wonderful kids.  I am SAHM (for know) I plan on going for my PSW in the fall next yr just doing some home school to upgrade for know. 

macmom23
by on Nov. 12, 2012 at 6:36 PM

Just want to say hello to all the moms today . I'm new to this site hope everyone has a great day

jeannie39
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 7:39 PM

Hello Ladies, I'm Jeannie. I'm a wondreful wife, mommy to four and friend. I hope to get into some great friendships on CafeMom. I am loyal, honest, straight forward and open minded to others. some people say I have a great sense of humor, others, not so much. LOL! Everyone is welcome to check out my profile page, for details of my home life.

I hope to get to know eah and everyone of you around The Cafe.

Bergysmom
by Member on Nov. 12, 2012 at 8:14 PM
Hello,
My passion is puzzles and genealogy. My life is on a ranch with my husband of 40 years. We have worked together almost our whole married life . We used to have a lumber store and now have inherited a ranch with cows. We have two wonderful sons, who are both married and one granddaughter almost 2 and 1/2 years old. She is very precious to us!
I would like to get to know you.
Bergysmom
mscnchick
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:04 AM

My name is Maureen and I live in the Bronx, NY. I'm a 50+ African American widow with two daughters, aged 24 and 25 and a 3-year-old granddaughter.Some things I enjoy are reading, singing, watching TV and listening to music. I also like to play computer games and search the Internet--which is how I found Cafe Moms.

deriksmom
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:34 AM

I am deborah. newly married. i have 6 kids almost 14 grand babies and he has 5 kids. He is a W5 in the army getting ready to retire, so we are starting a new chapter in our lives. We live in Virginia right now but due to retirement may have to move. (i hope close to TN where all my kids are). We are a happy LDS family, just loving life. liking this site

MistressV
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 7:54 AM

Hello,

My names is Victoria and I have been on CM for 6 years. I love it here. Thank you for making a great forum.

babyboomer1977
by Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:23 AM
1 mom liked this

I am Jenny and a stay at home mom and a breast cancer survivor and I have three great kids two girls and one boy from three very different marriages and I am also a step grandma to two little boys who are Donovan and Daniel! They are 8yrs old and 4yrs old! And I have been married to my husband mike for 19yrs this last may on the 24th!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)