Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Cafe! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to The Cafe! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to the Cafe! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join me at  The Cafe!

by on Sep. 21, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Replies (2381-2390):
bowhips
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Hello my name is gwen and I want some birthday cake

RaggedyAnne
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 11:19 AM

GOOD MORNING   FROM RAGGEDYANNE GLAD TO HAVE JOINED THIS GROUP.

bahamamama61
by Member on Nov. 13, 2012 at 12:28 PM
2 moms liked this
Hello!! I'm kinda new at CafeMom, and I would Love to meet Ya'll!! :)
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
HarleyQuinn74
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Well lets see, Im a full time mom and full time employee as a med tech. I have two beautiful ornery girls. We lost our oldest girl in a car wreck almost two years ago. Just now getting back into the world. Its been a struggle trying to deal with it all and keep her sisters going. I had forgotten about Cafemom until I got a message a week ago. I am hoping to get back out there and get my spirit back. I love this site as it gives me a chance to talk to moms all over the place. Thanks for having me!

TinaW.
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:31 PM

Hi guys, I'm already a Mom with Adult Kids. Happy to be in The Cafe.

cake328
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 4:42 PM

Hello!! I'm Shalana and im a proud wife and mom of three beautiful teenagers.I'm on my last 1 and im loving it. Thanks for having me!!!bow down

lighthouseRR
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 5:13 PM

My name is Rachel and I have been a member of Cafemom since 2008. I am married with 5 kids plus 2 grandkids. I get on Cafemom daily but these days I mostly just play games.

proudmomof2653
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 6:12 PM

Hi, my name is brandi, a mother of two beautiful lil' girls ages 5 and 7 and I am also an independent avon representative as well thanks for having me.

elizabeth.mary
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 6:43 PM

Hi!

I'm Elizabeth, I'm 23 and I live in California. I have two wonderful little boys. Brayden who will be 5 next Monday and Jackson who is 19 months old. I work in a bakery on the weekends and I'm going back to school to get my associates in criminal justice as a Paralegal.

robyann
by on Nov. 13, 2012 at 10:48 PM

Hi! My name is Robin, I'm live in Northern Ky. I have 4 bio kids, 2 step kids, and 9 grandkids, and one due in late June :) I have been with my dh for 30 years, sadly it has been off and on at times. Now it's ON and will stay that way this time, lol. My 2 step ds's live in Maine, we go there every summer for the first two weeks of July, they have come down at different times, now that they are grown, or partly lol, they are 22 and 24, they don't come down they have jobs, gf's, lives, lol.

typingMom to 6~MawMaw to 9 & counting!

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)