Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Welcome to The Cafe! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to The Cafe! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to the Cafe! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join me at  The Cafe!

by on Sep. 21, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Replies (2391-2400):
theirmom1012
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 12:51 AM
I'm Noelle. I'm a 27 y/o single mom from Mass. I have 2 beautiful daughters that are mg life :) I'm looking for moms to talk to since I'm home with toddlersall day lol.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
JansRainbow
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 2:17 AM

Hi! My name is Janice. I am 54(55 in January) and live in northern California. I do not have kids but belong to other Cafe Mom groups. I find they are all great, offering support and caring. Checked out other groups(sites not Cafe Mom) and didn't find what I was looking for. The ladies at Cafe Mom are the most caring, understanding, and offer support. I don't work, on disability for many years. I like to listen to music(Christian) read, sew, the computer. I just got a laptop two weeks ago. My friend bought it for me. Different from my desktop. I have an artificial leg. Lost it when I was 16 to a disease that destroyed my leg. The same disease is affecting my other leg and there is a possibility that I could loose that one too. I have an appointment at UC Davis in January. Soonest I can get in. I look forward to talking to you. Take care.

Apatosaurus
by on Nov. 14, 2012 at 11:13 PM

Hi! I am 55! I am married. I have three grown children. Lots of Grandchildren. I am a Born Again Believer of Jesus Christ. I attend a Baptist Church. I am a member of our Praise Team I play one of the keyboards. I like to sing. I like playing the piano. I keep the nursery on Wednesday nights so moms can attend Bible Study or Work in Awana. I am a stay home wife. I watch my grandchildren. One is being Home Schooled. So I help out with that sometimes. She pretty much does it on her own. Just may need help in math or History, both subjects I like. I like that she is learning her Bible and learning hymns also. I take care of my grandsons when they are home from MDO. I like reading my Bible. I am in 1 Chroniclies. I know it is a lot of names, but there is a lot of history also. Like King David. I like watching old shows on TV. Like to take walks but I don't walk as much as when I was younger. I like the games on CafeMom. In Fact that is why I got on CafeMom to begin with. Well that is enough for now. Marion

grandmagrandpa

No we aren't quite that old yet....but they're cute aren't they?

ANGELSOFTHESEA
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 1:08 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi Everyone~

I am Cindy A mom to two grown childern and three Grandchildren.Two indentical Twin Boys and One Granddaughter.All of Them Three Years Old.What a Handful,but I loved them And Really Enjoy My time With them

Love,Peace And Happiness

Cindy Love Candles Ask Me..:)

ddee87
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 2:10 PM

Hi my name is Diane Im 25 and a work at home mom of 3 beautiful children n one on the way :)

SandysGirl1982
by on Nov. 15, 2012 at 9:30 PM

Hi I'm Candice ! Glad to meet yall 

DivaPrinciple
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 2:20 AM
1 mom liked this

Hi everyone.

My name is Bridget, I'm a single mother of 2 sons, 15 & 10 {as of this post}. I live in Charlotte, NC. I love to read. I basically keep to myself, so CM & a couple other sites are a great place for me to get to know new people. I just enjoy the simple things in life. And I will laugh at the goofiest things! lol....I have always been like that. I enjoy listening to music...And I listen to a variety of music. But I think I like 'neo-soul' more than anything..Or anything with a different sound to it and hopefully with a positive message. But..Okay, I am rambling now! lol :0)

have a good night

kinakaye
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:43 AM
Hi :) My name is Corina and I have a beautiful new Grandbaby to my 18 year old daughter and a wonderful 15 year old son. All with its own challenges I have to say I am very thankful and blessed. :) hope everyone is doing well
FLOWERPOWERSHER
by New Member on Nov. 16, 2012 at 4:39 PM
1 mom liked this

Hi, I'm Sherrie new to post.. I'd like to meet new freinds and share life and info .. I'm into crafting and fitness and wellbeing ideas, I love animals cats and ways -- to make life intresting .. Have a good friday and weekend =3

AmberDiallo
by on Nov. 16, 2012 at 7:33 PM

Hello to everyone, i'm new here so i hope theres someone who can chat with me.Thank you, Amber

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN