Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Welcome to The Cafe! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to The Cafe! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to the Cafe! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join me at  The Cafe!

by on Sep. 21, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Replies (2411-2420):
Heather.Schultz
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 6:21 PM

Hello my name is Heather. I have a son that is 3 years old. I have had a cafemom account since 2009 but have not been on in years. I am here to meet other moms get advice and help others out in areas that i know more of. I go to school for nursing, i work full time and i am a single mom. It is a struggle sometimes more financially and the lack of time i have monday thru friday> but the weekends are all for my son. I love being a mom just cant wait when money is better and i have a better job so i donthave to have crazy hours that i do now with school and evreything else.

Civiello1995
by on Nov. 20, 2012 at 9:35 PM

Hello im Elisia im a mother to be and im 17 years old listening to tunes

mamastyles0910
by on Nov. 21, 2012 at 1:54 PM

Hello everyone!! My name is Shannon & my lil one is a lil over 2 months old...I am here to have support from other moms since my hometown doesnt offer any support groups...I love being a mom but the sleep deprivation is what makes it challenging...I am strictly breastfeeding & though I have a significant other I sometimes feel very alone...I am a stay at home mom & take care of our daughter around the clock...I am here  to make friends as well...I am at home 95% of the time while my hubby works, does tthe shopping since our daughter is still a lil young to go anywhere for a long period at a time...Happy Thanksgiving to u all :)

falling_leaves

motherghost
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:33 AM

Greetings,

I am MotherGhost; a nickname I acquired from my occupation as a paranormal researcher. I have been married forever and have twoteenaged dds still left at home, which we homeschool. We live in SE Texas amongst the piney woods in a town called Huntsville. Hope to hear from you all.

stephsnuggle
by on Nov. 23, 2012 at 9:37 PM

Hi my name is steph(29)from Pa I have a wonderful husband and 2 steph children and of course the baby of the family(Tazs)our siberian husky dog

thebracoach
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 12:27 AM

Hi ,

My name is Debra.  I have 2 adult children (Jennifer 32. and Jason 26), and I live with my husband and my Bengel cat (Symbia).  Right now I live in Georgia but I have lived in many states and 2 countries because my Dad was in the Air Force and my husband was in the Army.  I am a full time bra consultant for a big lingerie department by day and I am known as "The Bra Coach" online by night.  I have written (The Ultimate Bra Fitting Guide) which is being published and will be available soon.  Looking forward to meeting everyone.

simple smile

SxEmomma
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 1:22 AM

HI Momma's,

I am a married mother of 5. Im feel young and sassy. I am a ball of fun. I have two businesses that I love. I'm excited to meet new women who understand the demands that a mom have. I enjoy what life has to offer me. I enjoy helping and empowering women across the globe.

IrelandRose_Mc
by on Nov. 24, 2012 at 5:07 PM
Hi everyone I am a 43 yr old mom of 2 girls ages 7 and 4 in Jan. I live in New York. I'm new here and hope to make tons of friends. I'm laid back and have a wicked sense of humor. I enjoy playing games on the computer and especially the sims. The only thing on my bucket list is to visit Ireland and I can't wait. I have some health issues that will never go away if you want to know about them just ask. Well I guess that's it hope to hear from you soon. Take care.
~IrelandRose
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
lovingmom0318
by on Nov. 25, 2012 at 10:58 AM
Hi I'm stephanie I'm a stay at home mom of 5 boys and pregnant with our 6 child and our last
WinterRose12
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:57 AM
1 mom liked this

I am WinterRose ... The reason for the name is simple I am old { 55 next month } & well my hair is grey & my birthday is in the winter ... so goes WinterRose !! 

I am from Ohio, 3 adult children { 1 married male - 31 next month } { 28 single male } { 1 engaged daughter - 24 years old } so I have a full house.  My daughter is the only one still at home. I enjoy taking pictures and also doing scrapbooking in the winter months. Well more to come about me or if you want to know more just ask ... 

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)