Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Welcome to The Cafe! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to The Cafe! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to the Cafe! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join me at  The Cafe!

by on Sep. 21, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Replies (2421-2430):
froggiefreak784
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 11:36 AM
1 mom liked this
Hi everyone, my name is Jen and i am a working mom of 2 little munchkins. Madeline is 5 and enjoying kindergarten greatly. Lucas is 17 months and is a typical boy and into everything. I have been married to my pain in the butt hubby for 5 yrs in December. I am a shift supervisor for goodwill and have been with them for almost 4 yrs and love it.
Posted on the NEW CafeMom Mobile
RusticWolf
by on Nov. 27, 2012 at 7:52 PM
1 mom liked this

Hello, and Happy Holidays! A few years ago I was a member on this site, but left for awhile. Needless to say, I am back and looking for new mommy friends!

I live in WA state, I have an-almost 6 year old and 2 month old!

wreath

XoXo, Lindsi

Eve-marie
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 7:18 AM
1 mom liked this
I live in Barbados with my husband and 4 kids: an 11-yr old boy, 9-yr old boy and 6-yr old boy and girl twin. I'm a SAHM due to health issues and I make beaded jewelry. Sometimes it even sells! Oh, and my oldest has autism. That's me!
bambiesmiles
by on Dec. 1, 2012 at 6:54 PM
1 mom liked this

Im serena or bambie or renie or even mom. lol I have 2 boys. 16 an 18 well youngest is turning 16 on the 4th so ugggg. I miss certain stages they were in. Anyways. I been married an divorced (cheated on my while I was laid up in bed after my back fusion. my second one no less. the boys saw him kissing the other woman). Well I have since remarried to a man that wont raise his hand at me wont break my oldest boys lag an treats my boys like his own only better than the father ever did. I have moved from oregon to Idaho hubby worked for about a year an the man he worked for fired him for personal reasons. the man was mad at me so he took out on my hubby. well we had to move an now we are living with someone til we can get on our feet. in Washington. But all my friends are in Oregon so it sux. I miss them an my dogs an cats I had to get rid of too. ugggg

gica
by on Dec. 3, 2012 at 7:48 PM
1 mom liked this

Robin, This photo catches a moment of perfect bliss! Makes me smile just to look at it!

saraewhite
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 10:32 AM
1 mom liked this

My name is Sara. I am  29 year old stay at home mom who just recently graduated with a bachelors in health care administration management.

I have two children, Hunter & Hailey. I am married as well.

I am going stir crazy sitting in my house all day long now that school is finished and I am having a hard time trying to find a job. Looking for other moms to talk to and to hopefully make a few friends.

Questions just ask.

vjean
by on Dec. 4, 2012 at 8:44 PM
1 mom liked this

hi girls i just want to introduce myself,,,im Ive married and have 1 child ,,,,my husbands name is craig,,,he is loving ang respectful husband,,,,and my sons name is levy he is gonna be 1 year old next month,,,

Xoxoxo12
by on Dec. 5, 2012 at 2:07 AM
1 mom liked this

Hello everyone! I'm Shelby, I'm a SAHM to my almost 11 month old daughter, Lydia. 

Butterfly3577
by on Dec. 6, 2012 at 11:30 PM
1 mom liked this

hi

ilovemyboys8189
by on Dec. 7, 2012 at 2:11 PM
1 mom liked this

hi im aida!!! :) im a single mother of two lil boys and im expecting! im so excited and i hope to have a lil girl...

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN