Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Welcome to The Cafe! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to The Cafe! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to the Cafe! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join me at  The Cafe!

by on Sep. 21, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Replies (41-50):
Osstie
by on Oct. 1, 2010 at 6:51 PM

My name is Jodi. I'm 26. I just got married last month to a wonderful man I've been with for almost 4 years. We have two boys. Gavin is 4 and Merek will be 3 at the end of october. I'm a sahm, and my husband is a union iron worker. We own our home in Michigan, and I'm NOT looking forward to the cold weather we have ahead of us!

TamiTee
by on Oct. 1, 2010 at 10:12 PM

HI Ladies, I'm Tami a 37 year old mom to 4 great girls and married for almost 13 years.

darkeyed.ayla
by on Oct. 4, 2010 at 8:34 AM

Hi Suzie nice to meet you too.  where are you from?

darkeyed.ayla
by on Oct. 4, 2010 at 8:44 AM

Hey Carolyn,

You sound pretty busy.  Congratulations on your newborn, I hope you find lots of women who are following your same path here, as it is nice to have support.  My name is Ayla who is a mom of an Airman in Korea.  I have a daughter about your age.  Welcome to the group.  Sending love  Ayla

darkeyed.ayla
by on Oct. 4, 2010 at 8:51 AM

Hey Billie Sue would love to chat with you.  I don't know anyone in Montana. I live in Connecticut with four grown children. Proud mom of an Airman who is stationed in Korea. 

Sending love

Ayla

CristieLee
by on Oct. 4, 2010 at 9:45 AM

Hey everyone !!!!!! My name is Cristina, I m 35 yrs old and I live in ALABAMA. I have been married for 15 yrs and have 2 beautiful kids. A son 14 and a daughter 10. I live close by to my sister and her 3 kids. I love to cook and be around my family. I love to make ppl laugh and have a BIG heart. I like to go hunting with my hubby and ride on the 4wheeler. If there is a football game on or NASCAR is on....u can be sure i am watching it..... UNLESS...HOUSEWIVES is on OR my PARANORMAL shows are on. 

bat

girlcar99
by on Oct. 4, 2010 at 11:15 AM

Hi Everyone  I am a WAHM of a 2 yr and 5 month old boys.  They keep me pretty busy, along with starting up a new home business this past month.  I am very excited that it is working out, as I have tried something-altho not like this before.  It is so amazing to have a sucess story to share with other moms who are wanting, or just curious about staying at home with their children/yet wanting to contribute to the household income.  A long way to go, but have come so far!  I have a wonderful supportive husband of 8 yrs (last month) and we have bought our little dream house 2 years ago in the mountains of Pennsylvania.  We have 5 acres for our boys to explore when they are older.  Fall is a wonderful time here for hiking and gathering wood for the upcoming winter. 

I love motorcycling, horses, saving money, and talking with other moms who are balancing work and family.  Looking forward to chatting with the group each morning over my cup of coffee!

btuck1990
by on Oct. 4, 2010 at 11:55 PM

Hi everyone! I am Bella! I am 20 yrs old and expecting my first baby. I am due December 20th. I have been with my husband 7 yrs on Halloween and married 5 on Halloween.

LancesMom
by on Oct. 5, 2010 at 11:23 AM

welcomeWelcome to the group ladies!

LaurieBarbier
by on Oct. 7, 2010 at 12:41 PM

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN