CafeMom is experiencing issues that should be resolved soon
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

Welcome to The Cafe! Introduce Yourself.....

wave     

Welcome to The Cafe! We're glad you're here!

To introduce yourself and meet other moms, please click here:
Welcome to the Cafe! Please introduce yourself..... Get started here!

Join me at  The Cafe!

by on Sep. 21, 2010 at 11:05 AM
Replies (51-60):
TrueGemini67
by on Oct. 8, 2010 at 8:00 AM

Hi, my name is Brenda and I just found this site and look forward to making new friends.  I am 43 with a 14 year old daughter.  I was married for 16 years, separated for 5 and now in a new relationship with a dad of 2.  My daughter is the greatest but we are facing some challenges.

LancesMom
by on Oct. 8, 2010 at 11:19 AM

welcomeWelcome Ladies!

kitty-m
by on Oct. 8, 2010 at 12:44 PM

hi ,i've done this before but its been awhile,my nameis leanne,aka kitty-m,i am 57 yrs old i have 2 grown sons ,scottand ric,2 beautiful grandaughters,alyssa 13,and delenn 10 .i run a daycare with my best friend out of our home.i have rheumatoid arthritis ,so my functions are limited,not too many jobs i can do out side the home,even daycare is trying somedays.i you want to know anything else just ask me

mommy2karsyn
by on Oct. 8, 2010 at 3:11 PM

Hello Ladies!  My name is Kristi.  My husband and I live in Nebraska with our daughter Karsyn.  I work for the government and he is an environmental driller. 

luzagodom
by on Oct. 8, 2010 at 9:29 PM

Hello~ I'm susan, new to this group.

Formal Prom Dress
Wedding Ideas
Cheap Wedding Dress

LaughsAlot
by Liz on Oct. 8, 2010 at 10:11 PM

Good Evening Ladies...Names Liz akaLaughsAlot...I'm a 48(in Nov) yr young mom of 3, a 23(in Nov) yr old daughter & a 28(in Feb) yr old son & a 11(in April)yr old son...My husband & I have been together for 14 1/2 years, but married only 11 of those 14 1/2...My 2 oldest are from a previous marriage...my youngest son is my hubby's only child...he Was a confirmed bacholor...till I came alonglaughingdue to my failed 1st marriage, I made him wait for 2 1/2 yrs before we got married. We are both full blooded Yakama Nation Native Americans, altho my husband was adopted by a white family when he was only 3 weeks old, he was 3 months premature & with 11 brothers & sisters at home, his biological parents were unable to give him the special care he needed, so they put him up for adoption, they are in the area so he knows his biological parents as well as his siblings.

I too,come from a large family...I'm the oldest of 8 girls & 7 brothers.Some were adopted tho, my mom had a very big heart...

I look forward to "meeting" you ladies...drop by my page & you'll get a better idea of me & sign my guestbook while your there, leave me a message in my chatterbox & I'll swing by & sign yours!! Have a great evening & week-end!!Taken down by The Columbia RiverWe get them every year!!Husum Falls...2 1/2 blocks from my house...we have alot of falls in this area...I love it!!

dreamer_8291
by Bronze Member on Oct. 9, 2010 at 8:18 AM

Hey everyone! My name is Ashley, I'm 27, and live in Ohio. I have been with my SO for almost 3yrs. We have a beautiful little girl named Kailyn, she is 2. She's a crazy little one, but we love her to death! I work full-time for an optometrist and have been there 5yrs. I'm addicted to Facebook and Cafemom! lol I like to hang out with friends in my spare time, as well as play games/cards, watch movies, and scrapbook.

I hope to get to know a little bit about everyone and make some new friends! Have a good day!

venomjm
by on Oct. 10, 2010 at 5:33 AM

BUMP!

Kat204
by on Oct. 10, 2010 at 1:15 PM

Hi! my name is Katherine. I am excited to finally find something on the internet that I feel at home with! I can't wait to learn and meet everyone on here!

rachelbarresi
by on Oct. 10, 2010 at 9:07 PM

hi my name is Rachel, I live in Michigan and am new to this site. Looks like fun :)

This post has been locked, replies are no longer allowed.

Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)