• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I'm Heeeeeere. !

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:40 AM
  • 22 Replies

Say hi to me, everyone!   What are you doing today?   How's your life goin'?  What 'cha got on your mind lately?   Any good music out there?   Ummmm...   

Did 'ya miss me?  I missed you all.   :)

DH and I had our 7th Anniversary yesterday.   My mom took the kid for us Sunday morning through yesterday afternoon and got us a hotel room in town.  It was so nice to get away from everything and just be together again...  No, we still didn't have sex (it's been 3 years now!) but, before we went I was upset and sad, thinking of divorcing him because he's such a monster sometimes, and I'm a happy person who was feeling VERY unhappy most of the time and I can't spend the rest of my life that way...   Anyway.  I'm good again with my choice.  He's not such a bad guy.   Just in a lot of pain, got OCD, Control Freak...   But I knew all of that when I met him.   I can handle it.   ...for another year.   I hope!  

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:40 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
sharebearII
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:55 AM

No one???  

RRrrrrrrrr....

I guess you're all caught up in all those other exciting posts going on today.   lol!

Join the Huddle to Fight Hunger - Donate a Dollar by clicking right now!

Thank you!!!

1TimeMomma28
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 10:57 AM

LOL haha!

Hello, good morning! I'm okay, got up WAY to early this morning! Seems I'm getting up earlier these days...OUI!

Quoting sharebearII:

No one???  

RRrrrrrrrr....

in loveangel miniWife to Wayne (Feb 74) mother to Michael (RIP lil man gone but not forgotten!) TTC #2

SunnyJoJo
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:05 AM

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Good music.. Well I'm listening to this..

So that's fabulous music! Today I'm doing nothing except cleaning and dreading the arrival of my uncle... He'll be staying for what is sure to be a hellish month, I'm not really looking forward to it, obviously. That and the nugget's 2nd b-day party are on my mind today, oh and possibly buying a different outfit for my halloween costume, but I have plenty of time for that.
Happy late anniversary! (Happy right?) Of course we missed you. duh.
What are your plans for today?

This is my family, It's little and broken, but still good... Yeah... Still good.

sharebearII
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:12 AM

Quoting 1TimeMomma28:

LOL haha!

Hello, good morning! I'm okay, got up WAY to early this morning! Seems I'm getting up earlier these days...OUI!

Quoting sharebearII:

No one???  

RRrrrrrrrr....

Good Morning!   :)    I'm up way too early this morning to.   I wish my husband hadn't woken me up to kiss me good bye - almost.

sharebearII
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:28 AM

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Good music.. Well I'm listening to this..

So that's fabulous music! Today I'm doing nothing except cleaning and dreading the arrival of my uncle... He'll be staying for what is sure to be a hellish month, I'm not really looking forward to it, obviously. That and the nugget's 2nd b-day party are on my mind today, oh and possibly buying a different outfit for my halloween costume, but I have plenty of time for that.
Happy late anniversary! (Happy right?) Of course we missed you. duh.
What are your plans for today?

OMG.   I love Cheap Trick so much!   Seen them 4 times.  It's weird how many times you go to concerts by the same groups over and over, it's the same for Great White for me.  I've seen them 4 times too.

I'm doing some the same things you are today, Sunny.  Shining up the house and finding something to do with this huge tomato harvest I'm in the middle of.  Maybe I'll freeze a bunch of red sauce...

At least your Uncle isn't coming to stay for good, right?   Just keep telling yourself that over and over.  lol!   You'll get through it.   ;)

Thanks for the Anniversary wishes...   It was a pretty good one, considering how horrible I was feeling leading up to it.  DH and I REALLY needed the time alone together.  I was hatin' it!   So much.

One for you!

SunnyJoJo
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:41 AM

Who doesn't love cheap trick? lol! Great song! They are awesome! I'm jealous you've seen them in concert.  Oh I know, I've seen Green Day  several times in concert and it's aways amazing! If they ever come back, I'll go again.
Oh man, tomatoes! lol I swear our cold snap has tricked all of our plants into producing twice as much as they normally do. We always get alot of tomatoes but this year is ridiculous. Even our peppers have blossomed and started to get peppers again. I never make sauce out of them though, do you have a good recipe?
Yeah he isn't staying forever but a whole month... especially the month where it's the nugget's birthday and halloween. (2 things I look forward to most) He's just a horrible man (particularly towards me) and I hate seeing him.
I'm glad ya'll got some much needed alone time! And that it turned out better then you were expecting!

Quoting sharebearII:

OMG.   I love Cheap Trick so much!   Seen them 4 times.  It's weird how many times you go to concerts by the same groups over and over, it's the same for Great White for me.  I've seen them 4 times too.

I'm doing some the same things you are today, Sunny.  Shining up the house and finding something to do with this huge tomato harvest I'm in the middle of.  Maybe I'll freeze a bunch of red sauce...

At least your Uncle isn't coming to stay for good, right?   Just keep telling yourself that over and over.  lol!   You'll get through it.   ;)

Thanks for the Anniversary wishes...   It was a pretty good one, considering how horrible I was feeling leading up to it.  DH and I REALLY needed the time alone together.  I was hatin' it!   So much.

One for you!

cdwilber
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:56 AM

Hi,

and good luck

cdwilber
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:58 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8pQLtHTPaI

wobin
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:59 AM

*waves*

sharebearII
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:22 PM

making breakfast/ more coffee!   

brb

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)