Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Strange Dreams.

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:20 PM
  • 8 Replies

My boyfriend who i have been with for almost two years, is in jail, will be for at least a few more months, and I love him alot. I have been having alot of sex dreams lately, and I gotta say that they arent all with him in it. Actually, alot of them are with my ex.... I left him because we were together for 14 months and he was VERY controling and I believe he was sexually and mentally abusive... I hated him for a LONG time.... SO why am I now Having dreams where I get back together with him.. and even sex ones with him? Last night, I had one where I was secretly seeing them both! I dont know

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:20 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-8):
kstep
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:30 PM

Its just a dream, probably at some point during the day, yesterday, you thought about sex  and then at another time you thought of your ex...  Your dream just put the two things together...     Or maybe your lack of sex is reminding you of the sex you had with your ex???  

Jademarae
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:36 PM

That could be, But I feel so wrong for it... Why cant it just be with my boyfriend now?

yvonne37
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 12:42 PM

you are probably just having these dreams because of lack of sex.. toys anyone? ;)

sharebearII
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 1:03 PM

Go to the sex shop ASAP.   ...or shop on-line...  

Wear a disguise, if you have to.   But, go!!!

LancesMom
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 3:20 PM

BUMP!

kstep
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 4:55 PM

Don't feel bad about it!  You can't control your dreams.... (Trust me I have tried lol)   Just don't tell your bf or ex!! 

Jademarae
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 5:29 PM

Of course not! And I dont know about the whole toy thing. I have DEFINITLY thought about it, but ive never used one, and I would feel a little weird... I feel weird doing anything myself in the first place! Haha Me and my boyfriend are kinda having letter sex. hahaha. Of course its kinda hard since getting and sending letters takes so long, but I think its better then nothing, and I know he likes it.! im just so bad at describing stuff. Anyone got any suggestions!

cdwilber
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 6:04 PM

Quoting sharebearII:

Go to the sex shop ASAP.   ...or shop on-line...  

Wear a disguise, if you have to.   But, go!!!

OH YEAAH!!!!!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)