Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is something that you MUST do and doesn't really want to do right now?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:32 PM
  • 18 Replies

What is it? And why you don't feel like doing it right now?

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Pls. Join Yoplaits "Save Lids to Save Lives" http://www.cafemom.com/group/106448. Yoplait will donate .10cents per lid and  upto $1.6M for this cause.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:32 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
tatar
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:40 PM

mine is I need to cook and I don't feel like cooking right now. My reason is, we still have leftovers in the fridge.

mama_girl07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:52 PM

Nothing major. i cleaned the WHOLE house today. I still need to put away 1 load of laundry but Glee is starting in 7 mins so no time for that maybe between Glee and Parenthood(1 gap) I will go do it.

Kaelansmom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:53 PM

Clean the kitchen...

I hate it.. and no matter how clean it is (there are only a few dishes in the sink and I have to sweep the floors) I always have ants. There is nothing keeping them or the Geckos out of my house, though, the geckos are more welcome.

MamaFLgurl
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:55 PM

Got to go to walmart later. I don't really want to go, I'm feeling pretty lazy, but I hate the crowd during the day ( it's the only walmart, so it's always super packed during the day but dies down after 10 P.M). Gotta pick up some stuff.

aka_speezolove
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:56 PM
me too, cept my reason is i am just feelin too lazy and my mouth hurts from dental work so nothing sounds good anyways.

Quoting tatar:

mine is I need to cook and I don't feel like cooking right now. My reason is, we still have leftovers in the fridge.

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tatar
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:59 PM

lol!:)

Quoting mama_girl07:

Nothing major. i cleaned the WHOLE house today. I still need to put away 1 load of laundry but Glee is starting in 7 mins so no time for that maybe between Glee and Parenthood(1 gap) I will go do it.

tatar
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:00 PM

mine too but I need dental work.

we have food in the fridge but hubby want's me to cook something else lol

Quoting aka_speezolove:

me too, cept my reason is i am just feelin too lazy and my mouth hurts from dental work so nothing sounds good anyways.

Quoting tatar:

tatar
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:00 PM

lol! I hate ants!

Quoting Kaelansmom:

Clean the kitchen...

I hate it.. and no matter how clean it is (there are only a few dishes in the sink and I have to sweep the floors) I always have ants. There is nothing keeping them or the Geckos out of my house, though, the geckos are more welcome.

tatar
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:01 PM

and this too! I have to return some stuff in the library but change my mind the last minute. My reason is, I could lose my parking space. We park on the street lol.

Quoting MamaFLgurl:

Got to go to walmart later. I don't really want to go, I'm feeling pretty lazy, but I hate the crowd during the day ( it's the only walmart, so it's always super packed during the day but dies down after 10 P.M). Gotta pick up some stuff.

nemiller
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:04 PM

i need to get up, get dressed, go to the library so i can take down the titles of book club kits for october's book club, then hopefully get ahold of one of the ladies who has this month's book so i can return it (i'm financially responsible for the books).  i don't want to do any of that, because i've been very busy for days on end and i would love to just stay in my house today.  for once.  also, my son is cranky and he will inevitably embarrass me at the library.  i'm seriously considering doing it this evening if my husband gets back from work early enough.  or asking him to go do it before he comes home.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)