Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

books that you are currently reading right now?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:43 PM
  • 27 Replies

Mine is a book about Kindergarteners, Everything about homeschooling Book, Frugal Families by jonnie McCoy, What your doctor may NOT tell you about Circumcision by Paul M. Fleiss MD., Helping Kids and Teens with ADHD in School.

How about you? What books are you currently reading?

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Pls. Join Yoplaits "Save Lids to Save Lives" http://www.cafemom.com/group/106448. Yoplait will donate .10cents per lid and  upto $1.6M for this cause.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:43 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
K.A.R.T.S
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:49 PM

The Cold War. UGH.

mama_girl07
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:50 PM

Bad Things Happen by someone I dont remember lol

I jsut saw it at the library and read the summary and its good so far Im about 1/2 way through

Kaelansmom
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:50 PM

Heaven's Net is Wide by Lian Hearn (Re reading it)

I am working through two different historical accounts of Henry VIII and Richard the LionHearted.

CoeyG
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:38 PM

"Me of Little Faith" by Lewis Black and "Lupus Q & A; Everything you need to know" by Lahita and Phillips

This is my "pixel crowd"  which represents the number of people who have been recruited as well as donated funds due, in part, to my efforts in spreading the word to Find A Cure for Systemic Lupus we are now 500 strong won't you join us?

Online Petition
Online Petition

SOME PEOPLE ARE LIKE SLINKIES -- NOT REALLY GOOD FOR ANYTHING BUT THEY BRING A SMILE TO YOUR FACE WHEN PUSHED DOWN THE STAIRS.

silvercrow
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:44 PM

I am reading In The strangest Places 1Thru 4 By Willa Okati

The Sex Ring- A.J Llewellyn

and Track by A.J Llewellyn

SweetTea98
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:27 PM
Crazy Love by Francis Chan...can't remember the other books name, its in my car right now. Something something whisper..about hearing Gods voice. Waiting on Joyce Meyers new book to arrive in the mail.
BMW0508
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:30 PM

Shadow Kissed by Rachelle Mead. 3rd book in Vampire Academy series. 2nd time reading them.

NearSeattleMom
by Silver Member on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:46 PM

Just tonight I finished reading Beautiful Boy by David Sheff.

He wrote it about his son's struggle with meth addiction.  Very compelling read.

Oneatatimemommy
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 11:50 PM

Safe Haven by Nicholas Sparks and Two for the Dough by Janet Evanovich.

Jennylives
by on Sep. 29, 2010 at 1:10 AM

Richard Dawkins The Greatest Story Ever Told: The Evidence for Evolution for the 2nd time and Circus of the Damned (from the Anita Blake series) by Laurell K. Hamilton. I'm buying the new Daily Show book on Thursday, Earth: A Visitor's Guide.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)