Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What are your plans for Halloween?

Posted by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:44 PM
  • 22 Replies

Just curious:)

October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Pls. Join Yoplaits "Save Lids to Save Lives" http://www.cafemom.com/group/106448. Yoplait will donate .10cents per lid and  upto $1.6M for this cause.

by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:44 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
atlmom2
by Susie on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:47 PM

Nothing.  I have teens.  I will be getting back from a 3 night stay in Minneapolis for a shopping trip around 5pm on Halloween just in time to pass out some candy. 

MOM'S WITH TEENS Group MOD

tatar
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:49 PM

nobody comes to our street on halloween for three years lol. parents mostly bring them to the mall nearby.

anetrnlov
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:49 PM

Party at my house...pumpkin decorating, crafts, good food, games, good company, movies and after the little ones are indoors we are going to scare the holy hell out of my teenage niece, nephews and their friends.

catiekins
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:54 PM
Spending a wonderful time with my ds on his birthday, making cider and candy apples with him. Go on a hay ride and a couple other things. Then getting them dressed up and going to each grandparents house then meeting all my niece, nephews and friends at my house for donna and trick or treating!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
catiekins
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:54 PM
Meant dinner* lol

Quoting catiekins:

Spending a wonderful time with my ds on his birthday, making cider and candy apples with him. Go on a hay ride and a couple other things. Then getting them dressed up and going to each grandparents house then meeting all my niece, nephews and friends at my house for donna and trick or treating!!

Posted on CafeMom Mobile
K.A.R.T.S
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:55 PM

trick or treating with the whole family.

tatar
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:57 PM

*giggles* this sounds so much fun!!!!

Quoting anetrnlov:

Party at my house...pumpkin decorating, crafts, good food, games, good company, movies and after the little ones are indoors we are going to scare the holy hell out of my teenage niece, nephews and their friends.

tatar
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:57 PM

how fun and family oriented!

Quoting catiekins:

tatar
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 8:58 PM

lol!:)

Quoting catiekins:

Meant dinner* lol

Quoting catiekins:

carter210
by on Sep. 28, 2010 at 9:01 PM
We are going to take my son to out trick or treating. Then I am going home getting dress up and going down to South Beach to party with my friends!!! I love South Beach during Halloween! Its so much fun!!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)