Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

The Cafe The Cafe

How can you verify where someone works?

Posted by on Nov. 17, 2010 at 2:42 PM
  • 49 Replies

My ex (my first son's "father") is lying to the courts about where he is working. I just called the company and asked the receptionist if he works there and she said yes. How do I get in writing that he works there? The company is family owned so obviously I did not give my name, I need something official to send to them. Any help is appreciated.

by on Nov. 17, 2010 at 2:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LyTe684
by Tasha on Nov. 17, 2010 at 2:43 PM

If he's working under the table, you're screwed. If not...

Do you know his SS#? The courts can get him that way. GL!

danie24
by Platinum Member on Nov. 17, 2010 at 2:44 PM
How do you know he is lying?
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2010 at 3:03 PM

Danie I spoke with the Philadelphia court and they said that 3 days after his cs got modified a significant amount he lost his job. I just called, I mean literally 10 minutes ago and they said yes he is still working there. So he is working under the table and lying to the courts. I sent in a form about tax fraud to the IRS so they will investigate and will see that he is lying but I don't know how long that will take.

LyTe684
by Tasha on Nov. 17, 2010 at 3:04 PM

Yikes. I hope they get him. I hate people that do that... it's disgusting...

Quoting Elyce225:

Danie I spoke with the Philadelphia court and they said that 3 days after his cs got modified a significant amount he lost his job. I just called, I mean literally 10 minutes ago and they said yes he is still working there. So he is working under the table and lying to the courts. I sent in a form about tax fraud to the IRS so they will investigate and will see that he is lying but I don't know how long that will take.

SunnyJoJo
by on Nov. 17, 2010 at 3:05 PM

You could request the child support office do a review on ya'll's case. Which would mean they'd run his social and update where he's working. But as a regular person I'm not sure there's alot you can do yourself.

This is my family, It's little and broken, but still good... Yeah... Still good.

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2010 at 3:31 PM

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

You could request the child support office do a review on ya'll's case. Which would mean they'd run his social and update where he's working. But as a regular person I'm not sure there's alot you can do yourself.

He is lying to the courts though. If they checked his case they wouldn't find that he is working there because he is under the table so he doesn't have to tell them he is there. The only reason I know for a fact that he is working there is because the receptionist just told be that he is, of course I didn't tell her who I was.

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2010 at 3:33 PM

Someone should call the company and ask how they do employee verifications for me ha. I don't want to call again.

215 677 2625.

http://www.ernestbock.com/

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2010 at 3:33 PM

Yup he is a POS. I hop the IRS gets to him before we go to court in Jan because it will be my word against his. I am thinking of hiring a PI to prove that he is working there.

Quoting LyTe684:

Yikes. I hope they get him. I hate people that do that... it's disgusting...

Quoting Elyce225:

SunnyJoJo
by on Nov. 17, 2010 at 3:35 PM

I'm not really sure there is a way you can verify it then. I mean besides what you just did, but if he's working under the table there's no way the company is going to verify that for you. You could report him to the irs but I'm not sure how long that would take. I'm sorry I'm not much help, that's a sucky situation.

Quoting Elyce225:

Quoting SunnyJoJo:

He is lying to the courts though. If they checked his case they wouldn't find that he is working there because he is under the table so he doesn't have to tell them he is there. The only reason I know for a fact that he is working there is because the receptionist just told be that he is, of course I didn't tell her who I was.

This is my family, It's little and broken, but still good... Yeah... Still good.

Elyce225
by Ruby Member on Nov. 17, 2010 at 3:40 PM

Yeah I don't know why the receptionist just told me that yes he does work there for sure yet he is lying to the courts. I don't know what to do. My BIL is a lawyer so I'm waiting for him to come home to ask.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN