Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

A little immature...but....

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:21 AM
  • 27 Replies

Ok, so all throughout my pregnancy, an aquaintance of mine constantly nagged me if I said anything about my symptoms. Truthfully, I didn't complain that often, I really enjoyed being pregnant.
    On one occasion, I was eating lunch with some friends in the food court on campus (they were still i college).  She brings a plate by with a BLT and I have to run for the bathroom.  Being near bacon just made me absolutely sick for the Entire pregnancy.  She spent the entire lunch saying I was being dramatic and playing up symptoms (luckily everyone else knew not to get bacon...they saw what happened at the mall one time ROFL).
     Another time, around 30 weeks, I complained to DH about some really bad round ligament pain and some BH contractions I was having.  She had the nerve to say "oh you're only 30 weeks, it's not until the end of pregnancy that a woman has a right to complain."  Yeah, I aws having twins, I was already much larger than a full term singleton pregnancy.  I WAS VERY uncomfortable.  Basically this happened many times.  WHen I unfriended her from FB, she'd say things too me through mutual friends.  If Ihung out with some of them, she was usually around.

Well guess who is pregnant?  I saw her at the mall and she was telling me of how she had horrible morning sickness, and how tired she was.  SHe's about 20 weeks right now.  Then she said "oh and I am so sore all he time."  SO I smiled and said "oh but you're only 20 weeks, you really can't complain until the end of pregnancy, believe me!"  And walked away with a smile on my face :-)

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:21 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
rjackson4684
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:25 AM

I would have done the same, she made a happy time for you into a horrible time.  :)

SweetTea98
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:26 AM
Karma..lol. Sounds like she was jealous.
LyTe684
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:28 AM

Hahahahaha. No not immature... she deserved it. LMAO

firebird78
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:29 AM

Lol, that was a good one!!!!! :) She deserved it. (She sounds a lot like a 'friend' of mine) 

atlmom2
by Susie on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:29 AM

ROFL

LaurenMarie2307
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:30 AM

LOL Good for you!

ForeverInLove
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:31 AM
Lol. Good!
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
frankiesma530
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:32 AM
Nice. She sounds like a total bish anyway.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
tericared
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:41 AM

LOL

sweetberrymommy
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:44 AM

exactly!!! 

Quoting SweetTea98:

Karma..lol. Sounds like she was jealous.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)