Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Do you enjoy wrapping presents?

Posted by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:56 PM
  • 164 Replies

I LOVE wrapping Christmas gifts. I seriously have so much fun doing the bows and ribbons etc. I just got done wrapping my 2 1/2 year old son's presents. Tomorrow I will do my 1 year old's presents and the next night I will do my 10 year old son's and then finally my husbands. It usually takes me a while to do. 

Here is a picture of my son's presents, he is going to flip out when he sees the Dora wrapping paper. This is excluding his stocking stuffers and the things that will be open on Christmas morning (his kitchen set, mop, vacuum and broom set, a truck with blocks, a rocking horse that neighs, and a mini trampoline).

by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
marmie41
by Bronze Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 7:59 PM

I love to wrap presents.  I love to make my own bows, add all kinds of bling bling to them.  I just like to get creative with the packages.

Beautiful__mama
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:02 PM

i love doing it!

danie24
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:04 PM

I love that snowflake wrapping paper!

I LOVE wrapping presents. It's so much fun. I always make sure to put on the Xmas music and open a beer or pour a glass of wine! LOL - I seriously enjoy myself doing anything crafty.

Jessy613
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:06 PM

I don't mind doing it- I just don't think I do a very good job at it lol!!

Elyce225
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:06 PM

Quoting danie24:

I love that snowflake wrapping paper!

I LOVE wrapping presents. It's so much fun. I always make sure to put on the Xmas music and open a beer or pour a glass of wine! LOL - I seriously enjoy myself doing anything crafty.

Danie me too! I had on the Christmas music but I can't drink right now :(  I had all of the paper, the bows, the tape etc all around me perfectly placed. I started curling the ribbons with scissors and had a cheese smile on the whole time haha. 

The friggin circle presents are so hard to wrap, grrr!

indymom72
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:07 PM

Hell to the NO...lol..wanna come do mine?  pretty please????

Elyce225
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:08 PM

Quoting indymom72:

Hell to the NO...lol..wanna come do mine?  pretty please????

I would do it in a heartbeat! Where are you?  LOL!

mamapaparazzi
by Gold Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:16 PM

No, because I suck at it, LOL!  If it's not a proper square or rectangle, mine look like crap, lol.

nebraskamamaof2
by on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:17 PM
I have that Dora wrapping paper too! I LOVE wrapping presents.
Posted on CafeMom Mobile
LysNVantesMom
by Member on Dec. 9, 2010 at 8:17 PM

LOL, I try to be crafty, but in all honesty I have zero patience.  I get mad at the damn paper if it doesn't look right! 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)